Checked out new pizza place - Cleveland Pizza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blessed2adopt2, Jul 20, 2010.

1. All Children First

All Children First Well-Known Member

If you want Pizza Hut, go to Timber Drive (not the part near White Oak, the old part to the other Target in Garner). It's only a few years old and much cleaner than Clayton's.

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

We went to the new one in Smithfield,it was nice also.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

kinda like the Pizza inn buffet in Selma as well.

4. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Sami's in Selma right in front of JR's. The best New York style pizza around!!! And their subs and all of their italian food is awesome!! Would highly recommend it.

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've heard that somewhere else, I'll have to remember that next time I'm down at the outlets.

6. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Try 3 Olives Ameila Church and Guy Road. You will love their sauce it is definitely not bland.

7. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i wont eat there again. i experienced the attitude twice. acted like he was doing me a favor by taking my order.

db's wife

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

What about Cappolla's. Has anyone tried that place? They had a flyer in the newspaper. The prices look good.

9. fatherlarge

fatherlarge Guest

Cleveland Pizza

Have no dog in the fight, but my family picked up a 18" pepperoni/ham pizza and an order of garlic knots from Cleveland Pizza tonight. The pizza crust was slightly thicker than Grand Streets and the toppings were plentiful. IMO, the pizza was high quality. Management was very personable. They have earned the right to feed my family again.

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I had Primavera pizza yesterday. I was already in the area. The "Vanilla ice ice baby" dude was there. He wasn't OVERLY friendly but nice enough to take my order when he was done counting the money in the register. After we were already eating our pizza the "No pizza for you" Dude walked in. I had no interaction with him. The pizza was hot, fresh, and really good. Oh and they are hiring. :lol:

11. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

Capolla's is great! Sometimes DH picks it up on his way home from Raleigh on Friday nights. We've had their pizza, calzones, and steak & cheese and all were great and very reasonably priced...

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Where is Capolla's located at?

13. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I have to say the service at the Clayton Pizza Hut has been OUTSTANDING lately! We had a party of 11, and ordered about 6 pizzas. The wait wasn't that long, our drinks were never empty and our waitress was ever so nice. The building really needs help though! It's literally falling apart. It's a shame that whoever owns it can't or won't fix it up.

14. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Please complain to Pizza Hut like I did. maybe if they get enough complaints they will take action. The Pizza Hut facility in Clayton is a disgrace to the company.
    http://www.pizzahut.com/contactus/contactlanding.aspx?SiteElement=TopNav_Contact_Us

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

16. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Any body know the number for Cleveland Pizza? I may give them a call and order an eggplant parm sub from them this evening. Thanks

17. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

well they just lost my business. Called them and ordered an eggplant parm sub and she says they don't have that. That they changed the menu. What Italian restaurant doesn't have have eggplant parm.

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

19. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

I can't seem to copy people's replies...sorry.

Capolla's is off Timber Drive in the shopping center with Lowe's Foods and Pizza Hut.

Hope that helps!

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Use the "Quote" button on the lower right hand side of the post.