Sheets

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Jul 21, 2010.

1. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I have purchased nice quality sheets in separates at Marshalls.

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Thanks!

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

alot of times you can find really nice quality higher thread count sheets for a decent price at Tuesday Morning too.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yeah, if you need a set of sheets my wife just found an unopened set of sheets at her "Hoarder" Aunts house. Deluxe stuff a whole 120 thread count! 8)

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

My mom has some of the best sheets that i've ever slept in! Honest to god, when I go to her house and DH isn't with me.. she and I share her Cal. King size bed, because I KNOW her sheets are the bomb! She bought some sheets from Tuesday Morning, and they were akin to the best flannel sheets out there... and she'll admit, she paid $80 or maybe a little more for them... but OH MY GOD... these are sheets that probably retailed for $299 in Neimen Marcus! They are so soft, and so comfie... they were worth every bit of what she paid!

6. GarnerHome

GarnerHome Well-Known Member

for reviews look at

http://www.consumersearch.com/sheets

I've got the LLBean luxury flannel sheets and they are like sleeping on butter. I have 4 sets total and they are worth every penny.

For summer sheets, I've not tried the ones consumer search recommends. However, I really, really like the Lands End 600 TC sateen sheets for a couple of reasons: 1) You can return them for any reason if they do not live up to expectations (same policy as LL Bean), 2) lands end will send you fabric samples of their sheets. Pop them in the washer and see if you like how they feel when they come out, 3) no wrinkles, and 4) they are smooth, sleek, and very cool on the skin. I hate scratchy sheets, and these definitely are not that.