A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Anybody else annoyed that there are five pages missing from this thread?

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Posts have been disappearing from this thread for a long time, as a result of a number of posters being banned and all their posts deleted. Think Gowulfpak, NY9, cleanup hitter, leadoff hitter, etc. The total post count remains the same, even though some posts are deleted. You can see it in other threads, but it's more apparent here because the thread itself is so long.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Thank you Grandma Obvious. ;) :lol: It's still annoying.

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

NY9 is gone? I missed that. What did he do?

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I am gonna be DONE with this day real soon if this **** keeps up. :boxing::boxing:

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Is somebody slinging it or are you stepping in it? :mrgreen:

7. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

The sheriff's dept (not Johnston) is so far behind they are just getting around to trying to serve warrants for papers taken out almost 25 years ago. Isn't there some kind of time frame on this?

8. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Or have you just been hiding that long..... ;)

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Nope wasn't hiding.

10. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Got a clean bill of health from my doc the other day and had lost another 13 pounds since my last visit in October. So...I decided to treat myself to a rarity for me. I've never cared that much for milkshakes (or ice cream for that matter) in copious quantities, but Zaxby's Birthday cake flavor seemed enticing so I gave in yesterday. These things absolutely rock!! If you like birthday cake flavor, you'll like these. They are also topped with chocolate whip topping, although vanilla is an option for non-chocolate lovers. I skipped lunch for it yesterday (calorie counting) and must say it was worth it.

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Congratulations and thanks for the tip on Zaxby's. I try to eat around seven times a day and Zaxby's maybe a new treat. I'm one of those people who actually will forget to eat so I have to set the alarm on my cell to remind me. Go figure!

Sherry

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

What happened to my sweet little girl, and where did this monster called teenager come from?

Sigh.......

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

the hormone monsters have taken over her body and mind :mrgreen:

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Anybody know the difference between a vitamin and a hormone? :twisted:

You can't hear a vitamin. ;)

15. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Did you know that it is healthier to have a pear-shaped body than to have an apple-shaped body??? So having a fat butt isn't so bad!!!

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well...............that means I'm screwed then, LOL. :lol:

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Honey, it gets worse before getting better. You are a great person and mom so just hold your ground and don't give in. Do remember to let her spread her wings a little.

Don't miss those days................."I hate you." "Good, I'm doing my job." "You ask too many questions." "That's in my job description." "I hate you." "Then move out." blah blah blah. Now she just rolls her eyes......she's learned not to say what she's thinking out loud. Me too!

Sherry

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

OMG Sherry, it's awful! I was looking up personality disorders this morning because I was sure she had one!

And people wonder why I buy wine in bulk?