Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

if u havent already found these items or need more baby/kids stuff check out the HUGE consigment sale for kids stuff at the State Fairgrounds this weekend. Open to the public Friday thru Sunday with Sunday being 1/2 price day. Worth it if you need lots of stuff at really good prices. Be prepared to stand in a check out line for more than an hour unless you have 3 or less items for an express lane. Buying the bigger items like changing tables isnt so bad because they are sold on site and in another building.
    They have kids sizes thru 14/16 i believe.

DB's wife

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

honduran milk snake-- very friendly! Not sure how big, I haven't seen him yet!

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Maybe you could get Hat6 to check 'em out first.... just to make sure he's REALLY friendly! ;)

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO! :lol::lol:

Poor H6.

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Can't say we have any experience with those, not to mention that would more than likely mean having to set up a new cage. If it was an unusual looking Corn Snake or a Ball Python you might have peaked my interest. :mrgreen:

6. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Looking for...a metal detector. If you have one that you don't use anymore let me know. Thanks...

7. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Jon boat with trolling motor and trailer. Less than $1200.00 Seats would be nice.

8. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Looking for a Womans Bike, for an adult woman, 5'6" tall.... 10 Speed or higher preferred, Price under 75 bucks. (or there abouts)

Also Looking for a Food Saver, 11 Inch Capacity (I have one that only handles 8 inch bags, but would like the larger ones since I have the bags for that also)

And perhaps some Storage for my daughter's room....Shelves or storage containers. (her favorite color is ORANGE, so Pink really isn't her thing)

Anyone have any help?

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

10. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

Anyone have the boxed set of Grey's Anatomy Season 5 I could borrow?? I have watched it all summer and am up through season 4 but Blockbuster doesn't have season 5 and it's almost $40 to buy!! (And if you have season 6, I won't mind either!! :) Thanks!!

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a cheap used chandelier. I'm on a new decorating kick and I want one I can paint black and embellish with crystals and hang in DD's room. Might also be interested in one for the kitchen.

12. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Let me see if we still have our old one in the barn! I will let you know. :)

13. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have one. It is a small one (3 arm) that used to be brushed nickel, but is now gloss black with white frosted glass shades and a black chain. You are welcome to it if it will work for you.

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

don't know if this helps or not, but if you have NetFlix you can get a cd from them and then download the movies/tv shows to your tv through your Wii. I just got the cd to download to the Wii, but haven't set it up yet to try it out. I pay $15/mo for two shipped to me cd's at a time, and I can dowload to my Wii and laptop unlimited.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

we recently switched to this also, but went w/ the 1 cd at a time, plus unlimited instant viewing for 8.99 - its been great! but I wish they had a better selection of the instant/tv viewing movies and shows. For instance my dd wanted to get all the Tru Blood series, but since it was a showtime show, it's only available by cd, so thats kinda been a pain. :neutral:

16. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

NET FLIX!!!! They have it, thanks for the thought!!!

17. michelle

Sent you a pm :)

18. michelle

Thanks! Shoot me a pm if you find it. :hurray:

19. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Back at ya:mrgreen:

20. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We have netflix also and have the same as you have. We really like it. I have enjoyed watching some of the older movies for instant views. We watched Billy Jack not too long ago, which is one of my favorite movies. Also like the fact that is someone is watching something on TV and I don't want to watch it, I can watch the movies on my computer.