Safety Tattoos for Kids

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Aug 1, 2010.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

http://www.safetytat.com/

Write on tattoos! Phone numbers, allergies...kids with disabilities... could come in handy! It's something I would have used when mine were little because mine didn't speak until they were nearly three and then it wasn't understandable to most people.

2. crunchymom

crunchymom Well-Known Member

I've used them with my kids too. Actually, I've tried both the write-on ones and the personalized ones. The write-ons are better. For some reason the numbers kind of wrinkled up on the personalized ones, making them hard to read.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sharpie?? :jester:

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly... LOL:lol:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I so won't be getting "mother of the year" . :mrgreen:

But the tattoos are a good idea. :cheers:

6. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I'm right there w/ you KDC. -- no mother of the year here either. LOL. We were at a waterpark this summer w/ our kids. Now, all my kids are very avid swimmers just b/c we have a pool. I tried to go to as many lifeguards & explain that my daughter w/ dwarfism is much older than she appears & that no, my deaf son is NOT ignoring your instructions. After a few times of this, I got fed up. Wrote w/ a sharpie DEAF across his back. That ended the lectures right there. I like the tattoo idea though. Thanks for sharing.

7. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

I just ordered these a few weeks ago. I haven't used them yet but plan to when we go to the water park. I have a runner!!!

I bought mine from a local company a little cheaper than your link states but with not as many choices as you link provides. Check them out at http://www.personalizeitbooks.com/sites/dsp/ This is a cute personalized book company that just started to carry this tats for $9.95.