A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

As I've been reading on another discussion board it news worthy in the fact that it is all the media is pushing down our throats, while the fact that 5 years later there are still people in the gulf that have not recovered from the effects of Katrina, and now with the oil spill stuff the gulf area is struggling. But it's not what the MEDIA want us to hear, so instead the feed us the crap stuff like the the wedding, LiLo getting outta jail, and that Paris once again has "accidentally" showed the world her hoohoo getting out of a car at some red carpet event for some new release of a soon to be on DVD movie.

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Could you please provide a link for that Paris showing her hoohoo thing?

3. CraigSPL

As this is a family oriented forum I'll have to refrain from posting the link, but I'm sure that Google would be more than willing to help.....:jester:

4. CraigSPL

It's fun to play with a 21.5" wide screen touch screen monitor

:mrgreen:

5. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Are you playing with Paris's HooHoo thang?

6. CraigSPL

nah...that'd be smell-o-vision.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I hate that but worse to me is the wireless keyboard batteries going dead. I keep trying to type and trying to type like some dumb arse.

Sherry

8. Sherry A.

Funny that you posted the hummingbird picture as we just had a hummingbird in our garage and could not get it out. Took us two days and many tries to get that sucker out. We were so afraid it would die.

The eye in your picture is great. I tried using my computer magnifying glass to see if I could see a reflection but could not.

Sherry

9. Sherry A.

I could care less about Lindsey other than she was/is a role model for some girls. Still don't think she did enough time.

Chelsea's wedding, on the other hand, is interesting to me. How they kept the details so secret is cool, most of the people attending being friends of the bride and groom were pretty cool, the estate it was held on was awesome and understanding some of the fancy details was interesting to me. The towns people said they made money and the neighbors received gifts for the inconvenience....that's pretty cool.

Yes, I know we have tons going on worldwide that need attention but sometimes we need some happy and good news.

Just my opinion,
    Sherry

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

we had that happen twice last yr, so I googled it (trying to figure out how to get it out) and its pretty common that they get stuck in garages - the main reason being that the 'emergency door pull' is red! So they suggest either spray painting it or covering it up. We hung a white rag over ours and haven't had any problems since. :)

11. Sherry A.

We heard that same thing about the red cord. I think we'll paint it a different color so these beautiful birds don't get into our garage. Thanks for the tip.

Sherry

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Ha! Look at what I found...lol <snag>
    [​IMG]

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

^^^^ LIKE! ^^^^ :mrgreen:

Oh and If I never mentioned it I LOVE your "location"
    when I looked it up I about DIED laughing. :lol:

14. Sherry A.

I love that. You are truly a nut.

Sherry

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

In addition to my 3 boys, I have 4 coming over today for a Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie party. :? Seriously? What was I thinking? God, please keep me sane today, and let the kids WATCH the movie, so there is 2 hours of silence. Amen. Oh - and one more thing God...help me FIND the movie! Redbox, for some reason, doesn't carry it. So off to Blockbuster I go (I hate Blockbuster). Amen. Again. :lol:

It's been a tough couple of weeks, I think I'm tired of the kids, and they are tired of me. I'm not much fun.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Morning! :lol:

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Afternoon!!! :lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nevermind............I'm fricking physic, I'm telling you!!! LMAO!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I had to look it up too, love it!!! Can we share a room nsane??

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:cheers:

Ok.. now will somebody please make this storm pass over so I can go to sleep ???? :evil: