Headquarters Salon vs Do It At Home

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 17, 2010.

1. bbooe

bbooe Guest

salon

I have worked in this area for 2 years now. And the hairdresser fight each other they move from one salon two another. Time for a change. Just tell them so and or so can do it at ? for less they will match it. they do not want to lose you.

2. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Maddy at Sydneys

FYI -for those of you who have gone to Maddy at Sydney's - today was her last day in Clayton. She is moving back to PA. Was in there today having highlights done and she told me. Sure will miss her! Now to find another hairdresser!

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Oh no!! I was planning on going there sometime next month for the first time :(
    Let me know when you find a new one ;)

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well you guys that loved Maddie, give my girl at Radiance a try, they sound a lot alike, i was very curious about checking Maddie out, but did not want to risk it since i love where i am at now :)

5. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Maddy was wonderful! I was just there today to let her take care of me before she leaves. But in the past few months I've been to the salon there, I've also been impressed with Cindy, the owner. I'm going to give her a try the next go round; the prices there can't be beat!

6. SubMom727

Sydney's Signature Salon

Went to Cindy at Sydney's today for a cut and she is wonderful~ Cut my hair exactly the way I wanted it - SHORT! For those who loved Maddie - give Cindy a try -- you will not be disappointed!

7. AnnetteL

Sounds good! That's the salon off of Shotwell Rd. right?

8. SubMom727

Yes - on Old Hwy. 70 (Garner Road) - on the left after you pass Shotwell Road intersection.

9. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I was in there at the same time as SubMom, getting a color and highlights. I really like the dye that she used (smelled like grapes instead of chemicals!). Definitely give Cindy a try!

10. AnnetteL

Thanks guys!

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I thank you too! I want to go for some color.. since I'm too big'a chicken to cut my hair.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'd like to go there too, I'll go with you nsane! I hate to leave my girl, but since I'm not working, if I can get the same results and pay less... I'm ok with that.

13. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Have been trying to get up with Cindy at Sidney's for 2 days!! She does not return my call or respond to emails!!! Anybody know whats going on with her?? Thanks, Pat

14. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I know that I called last week to verify my apt for yesterday (8/3) at 5 PM. I spoke with her then and she confirmed. I showed up for my apt yesterday and she wasn't there. All lights were out. I called right then and left a message and have not received a call back.

15. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I know that she's swamped, with Maddy having left suddenly due to her break-up. She's trying to find someone new to come work there. But it's so worth any aggrevation for the quality and the price.

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey i know you guys loved Maddie and totally promoted her but i tell ya, my girl at Radiance has beat every price i have ever had for my hair and those of you that know me IRL know i have way too much hair, totally wished i had straight thin fine hair but GOD chose otherwise. i have gone through i cannot count how many hairdressers in the past 10 years and usually after about a year they get tired of having to spend so much time on me because my hair is so thick but Tina at Radiance is the bomb, she is so patient and i totally love the way she does my hair, i trust her totally when she recommends colors or cuts and it is for the best price i have experienced in NC. Adding to that, they also offer pedis and manis, a complete full massage package, and an estetician (sp?)who does facials from the light to the full. i have never been happier with any salon in the past 10 years and y'all know how critical i can be :lol:

18. AnnetteL

Is Radiance the one near Dairy Queen on 42?
    Thanks!

19. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Just got back from Sidney's Signature Salon!! Cindy is OUR NOW FOREVER hairdresser. She is beyond very good, she is AWESOME. Since she is the owner we are in hopes that she will not leave us. My post yesterday was before the great haircut today! Quality and affordable prices. I would highly recommend her! Pat

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Its behind the DQ shopping center. In the Food Lion shopping center, in the shops to the left of FL.