A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

A family we are friends with moved up north a while back and are visiting Johnston County at the moment. The son, who starts college this upcoming year, has always come over to visit, been very smart, is a self motivator, etc. etc. Parents raised him well.

Anyhow, he's a Buffalo Bills fan and came over yesterday to visit and showed me what he's been up to his way. Below is what some young, smart, football nuts do............8)

http://buffalobillsreview.com/2009/10/show-59-interview-with-billboard-guy_20.html

Show #5.9: Interview With The Billboard Guy

[​IMG]

He was interviewed on several major sports stations, USA Today and others. Pretty cool!! We raise them well down here then send them up north. :lol::lol:

Sherry

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This place is dead as a doornail lately. :neutral:

3. Sherry A.

:iagree:

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I come in. I have to kick the crickets around a bit to see if they are alive...but I come in.

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Why am i too stupid to work itunes?

6. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I can't work itunes either. When I do get the songs on my kids ipods, I don't even know how I did it!

7. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

RICK MERCIER
    Clayton’s crime index rate last year was the lowest it had been in the decade ending in 2009, according to figures released last week by the State Bureau of Investigation.
    The town’s crime index rate was 3,000 per 100,000 people in 2009, down from 3,555.9 the year before and dramatically lower than the 2002 peak rate of 6,210.

8. Sherry A.

My daughter loves iTunes but I like Real Player. I make sure to backup all the songs on my computer before messing with the iPod so we don't lose any music. Once you have played with the iPod, after saving the music, I think you will feel more comfortable and will be able to us iTunes.

If you have more problems PM me and between my daughter and me we should be able to help you.

Sherry

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

The songs are on the computer. The songs are on my sons ipod. But I cant get MY song library to come up on the computer. I got cds yesterday that I want to put on my iphone. Now I've really messed up and my itunes password and some of my apps are on his ipod. I tried calling itunes but i was on hold forever and had to get going. Gggrrrr....

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<<<< is going shooting today! :hurray::hurray::hurray:
    "Practice makes perfect" :p

11. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Maybe you can help those folks over in Pleasant Woods out.....sounds like they need a new Sheriff in town!

12. harleygirl

I definately could, are you on FaceBook?

Uploaded new pix. :mrgreen:

I need more guns. :lol:

Here ya go...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

oh. my. dear. God. ... What the eye sees, it cannot unsee.

Google with caution. :shock:

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

HG, I thought for sure you would use bullets for earplugs. lol

Nice pic. :)

15. Cleopatra

16. Cleopatra

17. harleygirl

:lol::lol:
    Anything bigger than a .22 I wear ear protection.

Thanks!

Happy Monday Everybody!!!

18. Sherry A.

Check your PM.

Sherry

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  19. Sherry A.

I need to talk to you about some of this privately as I am working on something to help our county and surrounding areas. Please PM me with a time, date and place we can meet. You are certainly welcome to come to our house. I need to discuss this as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Sherry

20. Sherry A.