Robbed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tardevil, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Head's Up to those living in Pleasant Woods. My neighbor asked me to post that her and her neighbor's outdoor sheds were broken into last night. The padlocks were cut, some items dragged out into the yard, and various items stolen. Not sure yet if there are other homeowners who were "hit".

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Pleasantwoods is a fairly large subdivision. What street did this happen on? Which house(s)?

3. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

So far, I know about two houses on Wintergreen.

4. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

They should get an alarm system on the sheds. I had my shed broken into and the alarm worked well.

5. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

an alarm on a shed?!? that's just terrible.

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

A sign of the times.

I live 2 blocks from the Clayton Police Sation (where reported crime is down, reported being the operative word) and I've had a lawn mower and 100 lb. LP gas cylinder stolen from under my garage. And what else is gone, I don't know.

7. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

well, Tis the season for the lovely seasonal Laborers!

My mom went on my back porch (we back up to a farm)...and the laborers just looked at her....my son went out there, all 6'3" and 200 plus pounds...and suddenly it was time for them to move on.... No one ever said a word.

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

between my dog that likes to eat people and Mr. Mossberg, not sure anyone wants to break into my shed/house.

9. dgsatman

According to another post, my dog is a **** eatin' dog not a people eatin' dog ;), BUT, I do have some close relatives of Mr. Mossberg that like to hang around.

If I'da caught 'em they wouldn't have wanted to do what they did!!!

10. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Perhaps "****breath" will help keep bad guys at bay.

11. dgsatman

If only her bite was as bad as her bark (or her breath!) :twisted:

12. Lucidity

Lucidity Well-Known Member

It's a burglary...not robbed.

Between handguns, home security and two big dog. Fear Jordan Ridge subdivision. It would be like the gauntlet leaving Phase II.