A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Very good response. :lol:

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Awesome picture. I have some water guns and a sling shot you are certainly welcome to use. With those you don't have to wear the ear stuff. tee hee

Sherry

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I shoulda posted this earlier - but
    happy 8/9/10 day! :hurray:

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'll have to agree with Sherry, hg...great pic. It's one of those "girls take no prisoners" sort of pic. Happy 8/9/10 day to you, bandmom. Did I say I hate summer colds? :mrgreen: Truthfully, I wouldn't even need earplugs with that shotgun. I got so much fluid behind my ear drums, it would probably sound like a pop gun.

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

awwwww...ain't they cute!
    [​IMG]

6. nsanemom22

In stock at Target in Garner. Get'em while they're hot. How do you say Dr. Seuss in Spanish anyway?

[​IMG]

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

bet something is lost in translation.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm just going back to bed and start over tomorrow. :?

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good grief, i will never catch up on all the posts i missed the last few weeks, going through transition from me to new person at my work before, woohoo, finally transferring from Cary to 4.7 miles from my house and have not had time to get on the board. i have way too much to catch up on and i seriously have missed all you guys:grouphug: Celebrated tonight after making bookoo phone calls on my very last commute from Cary (thanks HG for being there for both) and am on Cloud 9 with a little bit of sadness thrown in for saying goodbye to some of the greatest folks i have ever worked with but dang it is so nice to be finally coming home again:hurray:

10. nsanemom22

Welcome home :hurray: There's plenty of time to catch up here. It's reeallly ssslooooow. [​IMG]

11. harleygirl

:hurray::hurray:

We had a good time last night.
    I don't think Buddy MOVED when his head hit the pillow. :lol:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bummed, my first day in my new office and guess where i am stuck all day, jury duty!!!! and gotta go again tomorrow:twisted:

13. harleygirl

Have fun, text me. :lol:
    NOT EARLY! :boxing:

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

will do:cheers:

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Hello Tuesday.

A- I do not want to go see my doctor today, I hate annual check-ups.

B- I think I have seriously screwed myself with my course load this semester...At this rate, no one will see me again until December.

Otherwise, it's a beautiful day, and as soon as I can have my caffiene, everything will be just fine....

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wish I could find Diet Orange Crush down here. Seems as though the stores carry the regular, but not the diet. Diet Sunkist is an acceptable substitute, but prefer the Crush. I'm working on the last bottle I brought back from VA.

17. harleygirl

Holy crap batman, I've already gotten 2 calls from the CL ad about my car. Posted it 15 minutes ago.
    When I said $2800 FIRM, what part about that did no one read? :boxing::boxing:
    UNDER KBB value.
    It's a STEAL for petes sake.

Anyone got any beer?
    I'm gonna need some.

18. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

You know how people are...they want to think they are wheelin' and dealin'. Maybe you should advertise it at $3,000 firm and then "settle" for $2,800. I would suggest Carmax if all else fails, but I'm not sure they'll take a Nissan that's been the equivalent to the Moon. :mrgreen:

So, where did you get your new ride? Did you get the 4.6 or the 5.4 engine?

19. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I understood $2800 and think that is pretty darned good!!

20. harleygirl

It was nice to talk to you!

I'm now carless. :lol::lol: