Places for good manicure/pedicure?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jg8675309, Aug 17, 2010.

1. jg8675309

jg8675309 Guest

My daughter is coming down in a couple weeks for my wedding in Sept. She wants to take us to get manicures & pedicures. Something I don't do very often, and not at all since I moved to the Clayton area. Anyone have any suggestions on where we could go? Would like it to be a great experience & a nice treat before the wedding. I live in the 40/42 area, right off of 42.

Thanks!
    Mama Bride :hurray:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey Mama Bride, up at Radiance, they do the full mani and pedis and it is in such a spa like setting and the prices are great. i just did it myself for my niece's wedding last weekend. They totally pamper you up there, i think i am addicted:lol:

3. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

I second Radiance, they are a nicer place to get mani/pedis. There is a nice place at Cary Crossroads too, over on the same side as Toys R Us, out in the section in front of AC Moore. If those don't work out, I use Cindy's Nails over in the Lowe's Foods shopping center at 42/50. They are not quite as nice inside as the other two places I mentioned.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Diva's @ White Oak, if they still pass out free booze.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I 2nd Diva Nail Salon at White Oak!

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I haven't used Radiance - but I 3rd Diva Nails @ White Oak! :lol:

7. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I third Diva, ask for Angie!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Diva too, Angie is good. I've never seen them give out drinks over there... and I've done the high-dolla pedi even.

9. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Where in White Oak is Diva? I've used Lee Spa Nails over by Buffalo Wild Wings. What do pedi's run at Diva?

10. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

Pet Smart:lol:

j/j

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Lee and Diva are run by the same couple. Diva is over by White Oak Theatre, right next to Kaze.

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I went to Diva's a couple of days ago and got my nails did. I haven't had my nails did in about three years. Angie wasn't there that day and they weren't serving booze. But my nails look nice.

13. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Fancy Nail on 42, in the same little strip of building where the Cleveland Bakery was, does wonderful pedis! For the $25 pedi, it includes the parrafin dip. Three to four weeks after I had mine, my toe nails look like they were just painted. I was very pleased with their service. They do manicures too, I've never had one there yet though so I couldn't tell you if they are good.