Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you and DH gonna share a vehicle, now that is gonna be interesting:lol::lol::lol:

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well shoot...if you all are willing to buy broken things...we have a treadmill that needs a part we want to sell. We have a gym membership, so dont need it. If anyone is interested let me know! Its about 6 years old, I still have the manual and receipt, everything.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

He's got the work van

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Want more than I need, Don't need nothin' :)

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Perfect! I'll be in the area on Wednesday, the kids have eye appts. Just PM your addys and we'll hook up.

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm trying to clean up around here and have some stuff I'd like to get rid of. Let me know if you're interested in anything please!

A broken treadmill - it has something to do with the incline. I'd take $50 for it, it's about 6 years old, I still have all the paperwork that came with it.

Kid's baseball cleats - Adidas size 13, my son used them for tball 1 or 2 seasons, like new! $7

A Radio Flyer red wagon (the newer plastic ones) It seats 2 kids with cup holders. $35 Great condition!

I also have stuff from our cabin we sold last year, rustic-type stuff, country-type pictures/wall hangings. PM or reply here if you'd like to know more.

Thanks!

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

How much are you wanting for the Maxima? Kyle is looking for a car since he has a family now....a 5mo old son and now one on the way!! Yep, they work fast. LOL Anyway, was curious. Also would it get them from here to NV? I will then pass the info onto him and Jess.

thanks girl!!!

8. harleygirl

Just got it inspected last week.
    Detailed it today.
    You know what I do for work, so it's mostly highway miles.

Here's some pix. I have a smudge obviously on the lens that I wasn't aware of. :? The dog probably licked my camera which I keep plugged in under my desk on my computer tower. :lol:

The wire running down between the vents on the 4th picture is just my GPS wire. NOTE my GPS doesnt come with the car. :lol::lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

$2800 FIRM

If you wanna come look at it just call me and let me know.
    796-5284 (mobile)

9. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

Check your pm please.

10. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We are going to try to get a hold of Kyle and see what he thinks and see if he can get a loan for the money....mom is broke right now....LOL Jess likes the car, so now we have to get a hold of Kyle. Will be in touch. Thanks

11. harleygirl

Car was on CL for 5 mins and

SOLD! :hurray::hurray:

I feel nekkid. :lol:

12. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Well, crud. I sent you an e-mail to see if I could see it tomorrow. :cry:

13. harleygirl

GIRL! I got at least 4 PM's from 4042 AND 15 phone calls from CL. It was STRESFUL!!!!

Just now sitting down to eat dinner.

Good luck on your search.
    If I see a good deal, I'll PM it to you.

14. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Thanks! I just need to get him something better on gas than his Trooper.

15. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

MOM, if you still have any of this stuff please call me ill pm my number. I have a friend that went through a divorce that left her with just her own bedroom set and tv. she was staying here in my house for a while till we could ger her set up. she has a 4 yr old little princess, so if you have anything for little ones as well please let me know. the place she got into has a kitchenette with table and bench, but other than that she is starting from scratch.

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

This post is from last year!!! I don't have furniture anymore, sorry. I have small things:bedding, pillows, wall hangings, things like that.

17. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

HMMMMmmmm...

Hey Jen!!! Do you still have that partylite stuff? I amgetting back into my candle craze..lol

on Another note...:idea:

I can not find where everyone was talking about clothes but I finally have all my stuff together. I have a ton - ok 5 huge black plastic bags - worth of plus size clothes. from 18 to 26. Almost a third still have the tags on them. Yes, I am a shopaholic. Top, Jeans, Gowns, Ball gowns, Jackets, Skirts, Pants..for some reason I have like 12 EXTRA pairs of black pants....
    Jeans are like a buck a piece, knit tops .50 cents, and such...
    Fancy gowns and costs, and stuff like that 5 bucks. Everything Negotiable. Will be having Yard sale this weekend - with a bunch of other stuff - weather permitting..:grouphug::cry::confused::mrgreen:
    4042.ers.contact me and you can preview...lol..really:p

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

PM'd ya...

19. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

o tay!

as long as this is the "I needed a... " thread..i needed nap!

As far as the yard sale...I will have most of the furniture from my "old" house up for sale too.

20. harleygirl

No, you WANT this truck...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

08 F-150 4x4 Supercab Long Bed
    $21,500

If you guys and gals know of someone looking PLEASE have them call me
    Sandy
    919-796-5284