Lil Joeys has pre-teen clothes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by drewzy101, Aug 12, 2010.

1. littlejoey

littlejoey Active Member

Thank you, I understand about the public message board, I guess that is why I am trying to address some of the things on here. I will get the sign down today. Also, don't let the window's of the store fool you, if you need kids things we prob. have it or we can get it. We have 3 rooms, so you can not see it all when you look through the window and we also have storage w/ things in it b/c we are out of room in the store. The hours are M-Th 11-7 and Fri & Sat 11-4. I have toyed w/ opening up at 10 and staying open later on Fri & Sat, still trying to figure that one out though. Thanks again.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I wasn't bashing the business, just pointing out as to why the signs might have disappeared. The county does not enforce the sign laws (obviously, they are everywhere) - it could be Citizens on Patrol. lol

3. Smudger

Smudger Well-Known Member

Here you all go again ing with the small businesses FOR LEASE is the new store around here so go shop there they have lotta competition and do not care what you have to say.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

GREAT!! Another poster with minimal reading comprehension skills. Just what the areas needs!! :cheers:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and makes ZERO sense. :mrgreen: