Anyone Know What Happened At The Murphy Station?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tom Servo, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Went by there at 7:15 am to get gas and there were 4 police cars there and the yellow tape was all over the place.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I don't know... but there's a joke in there somewhere...

3. smparrish

smparrish Active Member

Someone broke in and stole the ATM machine

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Bet they used a "bigger hammer"

Murphy's Law #17 - If it ain't broke........ :rolleyes:

5. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Well-Known Member

i was told this morning by a walmart employee that it was robbed last night and someone got killed, they seemed really edgy in there, i hope it was just the atm machine,

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I think if someone had been killed, we'd have heard about it on the news by now. :?

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

http://www.wtsbradio.com/

Information Sought In Murphy Express ATM Theft
    The Johnston County Sheriff’s Office is looking for witnesses in the theft of an ATM machine from the Murphy Express fuel station on Highway 42 near I-40. Employees arrived at the business around 5:30am Thursday to find the ATM machine had been ripped away from the business and the cash box had been removed. Authorities believe the thieves cut power to the store around 1:45am to prevent an alarm from activating, then broke through the front doors. Anyone who spotted suspicious activity around the business early Thursday morning or can identify the suspect in this surveillance footage, or the white vehicle parked outside the store (left photo), is asked to contact sheriff’s detectives at 919-989-5010. Callers can remain anonymous.

8. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Well-Known Member

hey i am glad i was wrong, the cashier at walmart was all shook up, i just assumed they would know, glad her facts were way off, i dont like to hear about anyone getting hurt, its so quiet around here, i would like it to stay this way. : )