TerraFin Station Now Open

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jbny2076, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

No, but i do have a friend that is opening a competing seafood place. The food is excellent, the prices reasonable, and it's going to be in a beautiful building. I know several of us have missed having a great seafood place around this area. For those that go i hope you enjoy it. I am sure i will be trying it as soon as they open :lol:

2. jbny2076

jbny2076 Well-Known Member

Chewbacca?

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I am starting another thread for TerraFin reviews only. From what we gathered last night, the owners are 2 couples who have put everything into taking this plunge. We only met one of the couples last night, Ed & his wife. They have great ideas and I don't think its fair to them or their potential patrons to have to wade through what has become of this thread and the original one to get to what people think of their food. Say what you like about there being another thread, but from the great experience and food we had there last night, I think they deserve an uncluttered thread dedicated to true reviews, the good, the bad, and other comments/ideas for the menu.

But please, atleast have given the restaurant a fair chance before posting in that thread.

:cheers:

4. Tom Servo

No, Hand Solo...aka steve quinney :lol:

5. Tom Servo

Great idea, tassy! Hopefully jb can control her broomstick and steer away from it. :lol:

6. jbny2076

jbny2076 Well-Known Member

I promise as long as you control that enlarged prostate and those early morning posts.

7. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

TerraFin Station reviews

: I agree: It's too bad that things get blown out of proportion and context. You all should be smarter than to take comments from someone who hasn't even been to the restaurant yet !!!

Thanks for starting the new thread.

8. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

Good luck to your friend! Is the restaurant going to be in Clayton?

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I hope no one minds, I couldn't figure out how to "Quote" from one thread to another, so I just copy and pasted all the pertinent posts. If I forgot or missed anyones, I am sorry and it was done intentionally, please copy your review to the new thread. I also tried to get them up there in the order that they were posted in this and the other thread.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I would like to hear more details about location and opening date when you can make them available. I don't see anything wrong with "basic details" about the opening of new businesses in our area.

11. Tom Servo

Enlarged prostate? Where did that come from? What have you been doing to the guys around here?

12. Tom Servo

Oh Dear Lord, are you people that guilible? I copy and pasted (and paraphrased a little) from jb's original post. Really, you're just playing along with the joke, right?

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I did think thats what you were doing, but... a girl can get her hopes up for another good restaurant in the area.

Tease.

:cheers:

Time for wings n' cold beer on this nice rainy sunday!

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I didn't see where jbny did anything wrong. :neutral: I took it as someone who registered a while ago, decided to start a thread about a local restaurant, and decided to stick around. How it turned into a six page ****ing contest is beyond me.

15. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

you should change your display preferences. i'm only looking at 2 pages, and it doesn't seem nearly as bad...

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

lol, but it sounds better if I say SIX pages!!!!!11111

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: and it shows six pages to me too

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

In the user options you can choose 10 posts per page or 40. I use 40, it is easier to feed through and a little less disconcerting every time Stinger/Panther/Servo gets kicked off and his posts don't show.

19. rhw7879

rhw7879 Well-Known Member

Where is this going to be at Tom..?? Hope that they get deliveries from the coast. Fresh fish makes all the difference in the world..
    ====================================================================

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Like most his posts, it was BS