Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I want the money to buy the truck...lol

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

go on over to the bank. :mrgreen:

3. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Wait first I need to go to the classified and buy weapon for intimidation...
    Then I need a disguise, so I need to shop at another yard sale to get other peoples stuff to wear....
    THen I need a means of transporation, maybe I will buy the yamaha motorcycle for sale.....
    THen I need to write a note that for the bank...

"Put 21,500 i a bag so I can go buy the truck from Harleygirl. Oh, and can I have extra to cover insurance, tax and tags? - thank you. this is very nice of you. Harleygirl told me you would give me the money! "

Ya think it will work?

4. harleygirl

Sure it would! :lol:

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Full/Queen bedroom set. White, whitewash, espresso, black, or any color but brown. Not too old. Now that I'm looking for a set for my Daughter there isn't much to choose from on Craigslist.

6. harleygirl

DAMN!
    I've got a Q set
    Solid Pine stained a natural color

headboard
    footobard
    side slats
    bottom slats
    night stand
    armoire

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Shoot me a pic if you have any..............my BR set is nearly 20 years old and I'm sick to death of looking at it, LOL. It's been moved 7 or 8 times and it shows!

8. harleygirl

Will do, it'll be around noon to early afternoon sometime.

DH has found a "hunting" truck to go look at. God help me. :lol::lol:

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Looking for a graphing calculator, for Algebra 2. I don't know if it needs to be TI-83 or TI-84. Ya'll probably know if you have one. :)

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, let me go hunting, i bought DS one several years ago and he never used it, still in the package and i paid like $100 for it but if i can find it you can have it. BTW, do you still have my cell? Call me about the other thing, i am finally in my new office in Middle Creek Commons (the Lowes Foods plaza) so we can get together.

11. Cleopatra

:oops: Eye Candy gave it away. Sorry. Let me know if you find the calc, we'll give you some cash! Or I'll buy you a few drinks. :cheers:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey can't blame EC, took me way too long to respond back, setting up a new office has been kinda time consuming. i'll look for it tomorrow after work and let ya know and hey, you know me, i ain't never gonna turn down a free drink:lol::lol::lol:

13. Cleopatra

And I owe ya one, or two.... I would love to see you, it's been a while!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

no actually i owe you a few in honor of your wedding:cheers:

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

<-----is looking for the winning mega millions ticket.

16. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Did someone win? I actually played. I've only played once before. Hmmm.

17. Cleopatra

OK - I'll buy you one, you buy me one and we we'll call it even. :jester:

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I just listed a few kid's things for sale in classifieds if anyone is interested/looking for the following things:

Leap pad with games, tball cleats, Radio Flyer wagon. I have more crap to get rid of, but working on a few things at a time so I don't get overwhelmed! All things listed above are in great shape, kids just don't use them anymore. I'd love to sell it all at once and be done with it, at a better price of course! :mrgreen:

19. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a bunk bed ladder anyone have a clue where we can find just the ladder?

20. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010