You might be a redneck if:

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Raven, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Got this off another forum that I'm member of
    Copied from member OBX

I'm a big Redneck, how about you?

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd
    choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit --that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Y'all know who ya are .

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God..'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the USA ! :cheers:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I'm the only redneck in here, surprise surprise

Maybe it should have had food somewhere in the title,

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  3. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I agree with the op, even if I am a "Yankee", though, when you live less than an hour from the WV border of Morgantown, you sometimes get thrown in the redneck category!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well........gee Raven! I thought it was pretty much a given that we were all rednecks since we live in Johnston Co. At least that is the prevailing train of thought presented by some on here. :cheers:

5. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Welcome to Johnston County, Sirputz :mrgreen:

6. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

:lol::grouphug:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! I had to go back and read my post.........I was like...........wait....did I say that??? LOL~!!!!

8. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:, I thought it was a nice touch:lol:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Cute....................and appropriate. :lol:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: