Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

a Toyota 4-Runner OR Ford Explorer $11,00 or UNDER would be fantastic.

Nothing ragged out please.

If it's a teeny weeny bit over, I CAN and WILL negotiate.

TIA.

2. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

You can make one very inexpensively from some 4*4's and thick rope....or some 2*4's....
    Or just make a rope ladder, thick rope with knots tied in it...depending on the age and weight of the kid.

3. harleygirl

Speaking for Shar, she can't do the ropes. She has a little person who will be using it.

I LIKE the wood idea ALOT!

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anybody have a little girl who has grown out of barbies?

I'm not looking for big stuff, but I'd love to get my hands on some barbie clothes.

Little Bit has really started to show an interest in barbies...

5. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

Have you found anything yet? if not I saw one today on Hwy. 50 right past Lowes Foods on right, on the way towards Benson. Good luck!
    GAM

6. granola acres mayor

stuff for sale

1. tread mill . very nice bells and wistles, used maybe three times, now a hanger. 150.00

2. weight bench also never used. 100.00 weights to go with 100.00

3 Tony littles glider, ok this was fun to use , but still hardley ever touched. 100.00

4. Beautiful Maple hardwood armoir holds a 52 inch tv. with slide out shelfthree drawers and two compartments. 150.00

5 odds n end household things like Apple cookie jar 5.00 Iron, Meat slicer. 25.00 great for bulk stuff.

oh yeah 6. a complete set of country blue faltzcraft dishes and accessories ie.... canisters cups mugs jars. etc.... 375.00 worth over 2.000.

the list goes on if you need something just let me know if i got it then its for sale. trying to downsize.
    Thanks
    GAM

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

#4 - suitable for flatscreen tv?

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need "jumbo" book covers for DS. Apparently the regular ones I got for .10 aren't the right thing. I don't remember seeing different sizes. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!!

9. granola acres mayor

yes

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, let me run it by DH - i really need one for my living room cause i do not want to hang the tv on the wall and the old one we had was too small for it.

11. granola acres mayor

ok, call me when you talk to him.love ya!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what y'all doing this weekend, he likes the idea so maybe we can stop by, love you too girl, you are the best!!!

13. Jubes

Jubes Well-Known Member

I actually went "old school" with my son's books. I covered them with a home-made, brown paper cover. He thought it was cool because he got to draw on the cover.

14. sirputz

Where did you find Paper grocery bags?

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

The grocery store. :jester:

16. harleygirl

[​IMG] :lol::lol:

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

We've always covered with brown paper, but now they don't want you to anymore. I think brown paper and duct tape are stronger than cloth covers, and with all the expenses for school seems they could help us out some.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, WM at 4042 doesn't have them, nor a shelf for his locker. I swear to my soul, I saw some shelves just last week up there. In search of.......................................:banghead: Why in the hell wasn't the freaking shelf on the list we got?? Hmmmm?? Let me pull one out of my *** at this late date. Grrrr!!!!

19. sirputz

yes, but which one? they've been extinct for years back home

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Lowe's Foods has them, they always ask if you want paper or plastic in Clayton.