Rant of the day...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Aug 26, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nah!! But thanks for the offer!! I'll have to swing by the bank on the way back. :cheers:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Ok.. I've got my rant ready...

To the lady on the green Expedition leaving WCES: the center lane on 42E is NOT a passing lane, nor is the turn section/center lane on Amelia Church Rd. a passing lane. I'm glad you got to McDonald's as fast as you did...didn't want your McFrappe tp melt. :ack: I thought of dialing 911 to report your stupidity but I know it can't be fixed.

/delete - that was ugly. uglier than normal for me :evil:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Would you swing by my office so I can give you a note to give the bank teller?

:mrgreen:

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Good one, Craig!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sherry

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! :jester:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

will be good to see y'all - be sure to bring some cash to buy some raffle tickets from me for the MJ Fox fundraiser:lol: Hey nsane, you coming?

8. nsanemom22

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, been awhile

10. nsanemom22

as long as a certain green expedition don't run me off the road before I can get there

11. Sherry A.

I love your sense of humor!

Sherry

12. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

My rant for the day: I can't believe there is actually a class in middle school called Career Planning. I mean really, people, do you honestly believe an eleven or twelve year old needs career planning??! :banghead: I think it is just JoCo schools' nifty little way of hiding what it really is....NOTHING. Like a big ole fat Study Hall. And why don't the kids get to have some say in their electives?! I would have much preferred my middle schooler to have been placed in Spanish, or Creative Writing, or anything other than a career planning class that can't even take a field trip.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

was great seeing kdc, nsane, hg, & Mafiaman again:hurray::hurray: Mafiaman, you rock, thank you and love ya:grouphug:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

RE: Career planning. OK, I totally agree with you there!! I thought it was just me. DH seems to think it's a good idea..............me..............not so much!!

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I FINALLY got to meet the squirrel!!!! That was great guys!! Thank you! :grouphug: So nice to see you all again too.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I love my 4042 family. :grouphug:

DH said if he had know PRM was paying, he would have come 2. :lol::lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm going to get my info together and get your input there, Mr. Squirrel. 8)

18. Sherry A.

He's actually pretty nice, huh? Don't let him know I said that...:mrgreen:

Sherry

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! Yes, indeed he is. :cheers:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

missed you being close by and coming to lunch Sherry:cry: