CDH Saturday

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Aug 27, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey folks, i hope you all have heard about the awesome fundraiser CDH has going on Saturday - it is for Murphy to Manteo to benefit the Michael J Fox Foundation. The 3 girls are going to run from Murphy to Manteo in an effort to make the largest single donation ever and it is in honor of one of the runner's father who passed from Parkinson. You can read her story if you click on the map on the website http://murphytomanteo.org/Murphy_to_Manteo/Home.html
    They are gonna have all kinds of things going on up there all day including live music (woohoo Songbird's gonna be there) food, silent auctions and one of the best raffles i have ever seen. From what Tom told me yesterday they have bookoo electronics including TV, Ipods, etc, a Gibson guitar, bikes, tickets to the Hurricanes, the Panthers, & concerts and the list goes on and on.
    If you are interested in buying a raffle ticket, just let me know. They are $2 a piece or $5 for 3 and i have them with me today so you can either come by CDH between 12 and 1pm while we are having lunch or just pm me and you can come to my office which is about 3 minutes from CDH or i can meet you somewhere after work.
    i think this is an awesome thing to support and i am amazed at how CDH has gone all out to support and raise money for this run:hurray:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bump

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thank you all at lunch today for buying tickets, nsane you are the bomb:hurray: Anyone else want some, just pm me and i can get them to ya today.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, thank you so much for all the 4042ers that bought tickets and it was so great seeing Birdy again but can you believe it, after i left and went home, they did the drawings and i actually won the grand prize of a 42" flatscreen tv, i never win anything, last thing i ever won was the computer that 4042 gave away 10 years ago, i am seriously on cloud nine and wondering how i am gonna explain to my kids that really need a tv that i now have 2 flatscreens and their Dad has forbidden me to give it to one of my kids:lol:

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I won one of those golf deals :mrgreen:

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Sounds like "the fix" was in....;)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao, i wish but no just luck, figure i have won something the first time 10 years ago and then again 10 years later, in 10 years in am gonna play the lottery:lol::lol::lol: