Outrage at Discovery Channel

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CraigSPL, Sep 1, 2010.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

watching it unfold on fox news
    he's in some deep doo doo.

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

He does have a point there,quote:

"Humans are the most destructive, filthy, pollutive creatures around and are wrecking what's left of the planet".

4. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

He was arrested for littering money?????????

I don't think they'd have a problem getting someone to pick that up for free?:lol:

5. annatinnie

annatinnie Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone caught this one, but because the guy was shot and killed I turned off the news last night (four boys...can't watch that one!). Apparently the media from NBC called the building when they caught word of something going on there, and HE answered the phone! A reporter/guy talked to him for a long time and they were able to connect the cops through to talk to the guy via the guys at NBC. Aside from the guy being a sicko, it really bothers me that a person could possibly go to such lengths to promote being "green?" Um...huh? How much of a humanitarian is a guy with a gun and pipe bombs??

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Sad to hear that.. I thought they got him out.

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

They did......though not alive. And in a way it is a good thing and now the tax payers aren't going to have to foot the bill for a long trial that would have probably ended up with him incarcerated in some manner (prison or mental hospital) again at the taxpayers exspense.

8. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

And that's just Kate Goselin :lol:

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I don't think he pretended to be a humanitarian, actually from the little I saw of his manifesto he was anti-human.

10. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Well, since he was complaining about overpopulation, I guess he did his part to reduce it.