A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I can't believe the things some people do.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just curious, was checking the current active users to see if GAM was on here and saw that at 2:29 Stinger_6 was pming, if he can't post how can he still pm? Are there different levels of membership? Kinda funny too, as soon as he was on, TS was gone:lol::lol::lol:

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm......what to do with the remaining 2 hours of the day......surf e-bay or mafia wars?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Checked out the new Food Lion at Riverwood tonight. Very nice!! Got some good deals and I can't tell you how convenient this is for me. Woo hoo!!

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Field Trip!

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO! You aint right. :lol::lol:

Oh, this morning is going to get interesting. :twisted::twisted:
    Off I go....

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Somebody, and I don't know who, needs to do something about the morons trying to get into West Clayton Elementary. It's basic, if there isn't room for your dumb butt to FIT, then don't block the freaking intersection. It's not rocket science. Yes, lady in the silver Dodge, that was me blowing the horn at your ignorant self after we had to sit through two cycles of that light.

9. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

The marshmallows in my Lucky Charms are stale. :cry:

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Road Rage.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You betcha!! Stupid people have that effect on occasion. :cheers:

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We got an automated call from the principal last night "warning" us of the pending doom. All the kindergartners started today. That's still no excuse for parents to drive like idiots.

Most don't recognize this object as a form of transportation: [​IMG]

13. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

uuuhhhh sigh...... speaking of Kindergartners...I am now a parent of a school aged child........

(Nope we don't go to West Clayton ;))

14. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Another bumper sticker idea..."My Horn Says You're Stupid"

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I like it!! I kid you not, they were 3 across, packed in there like sardines, in a lane meant for one car.

16. Cleopatra

I watched some idiot pull a u-turn in the middle of Buffalo Rd the other day, so she could get in the shorter line to pick up her precious from River Dell. You bet I laid on the horn. I'm driving along, and all of a sudden see brakes where there is no place to turn, she was lucky I was paying attention sometimes I'm turned around beating my kids.

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I saw the aftermath of some idiot that tried that the other day in Raleigh. Yep - he looked embarrassed and STOOPID sitting there with his new Nissan sports car smashed in on the drivers side ..........surprised he wasn't hurt! :p

18. Cleopatra

What happened to finding a side street and turning around? There was a small subdivision right after the school. Or hey, wait in line and take your turn.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Last Friday, coming back from lunch, I was following a car that was belching black smoke, I am fairly certain the motor was blown. They attempted to turn into a driveway on Cornwallis, coming from Cleveland. They apparently couldn't get it to turn and ended up facing the wrong direction in that curve. DOH!! Later on the same day, I went to White Oak, some doofus was coming up the wrong way on the four lane going toward the theater and then went the wrong way going into Target. Drivers Ed is seriously lacking!!!

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I think there still is a small subdivision after River Dell....

There is plenty of room for someone to get out of the way on that stretch. If the woman did that to me I would have to give her the glare.