HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREN!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Sep 2, 2010.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HAVE A SUPER DUPER GREAT DAY GIRLIE. :cheers:

Oh, and quit stalking me at the grocery store. :lol::lol:

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hope it was a great one!! I caught you on FB, but one can't have too many happy birthday wishes! :grouphug: You were the first actual person I met from 4042, and I will chuckle about that lunch forever! :cheers:

4. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes!! It was a great afternoon/evening.

HG - I was not stalking you!! I just wanted to see who that was with all the beer in their cart!! :lol:

PM1 - Thank you very much!

Nsane - Love the pic!! Very creative!!

KDC - I didn't mind the bday wishes on FB or here....love me some bday wishes!! And yes, I frequently think about that first meeting too. I was thinking "What in the world am I doing here about to meet people from the internet? They could be crazy people." And I was right!!! LOL LOL But crazy in a good way!! Once I saw you and you looked normal, I was a little more at ease!!

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I remember that day lol. It was my first time too. We were both nervous as a coupla cats!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know!! LOL!! I thought I was out of my dang mind! :jester:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I am........and happy belated BD.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hehehe, our very first 4042 get together at the Clubhouse, i will never forget either, it was so funny when Bren & kdc walked in together looking like they might run for their lives at any minute:lol: But hey guess what, i met two of my dearest friends that day so i am glad you both walked through that door. Sorry i missed posting yesterday Bren, but i hope you had the best birthday ever:grouphug:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Awwww!! I'm glad I did too. It's been great. :grouphug: