GCCC Reverse Raffle

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Sep 9, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys if any of you are interested in tickets for the Chamber's annual Reverse Raffle, let me know, i have them here at my office. The grand prize this year is $5k:hurray:

My office is located in Middle Creek Commons (Lowe's Food Ctr at 50/42) Ste 210 if you want to just drop by for tickets.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  2. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Dang Kaci you beat me to it :) I have some too when she runs out!!!

Here is the info!

The 2010 Reverse Raffle is presented by Vortex Construction, and is scheduled for Friday, October 1st @6:30pm. The reverse raffle committee is working hard to make this an event you will enjoy.

The Reverse Raffle will give you 4 chances to win cash, and 3 additional chances for a $5,000 grand prize

(Based on tickets sold) - ONLY 350 tickets will be sold.

1st Ticket Drawn - $250.00 100th Ticket Drawn - Ticket Reentered

25th Ticket Drawn - $100.00 200th Ticket Drawn - Ticket Reentered

50th Ticket Drawn - $100.00 300th Ticket Drawn - Ticket Reentered

75th Ticket Drawn - $100.00

350th Ticket Drawn .........$5,000

You need not be present to win (split options available). Winners responsible for taxes.

Ticket Price - $50.00 includes 4 drinks and dinner for 2, catered by JP's Chicken and Ribs. Come join us for a fun time including music, dancing, and a lot of networking at the new location: 755 Honeycutt Road, Willow Spring, courtesy of the Wood family. The Greater Cleveland Chambers Reverse Raffle 2010 will be held In the Wood Angus Barn, where many other functions have been hosted.

To purchase a ticket please contact the Chamber's Office or one of the Board of Directors!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks MamaApe, had just gotten back from the meeting & wanted to post about the tickets but did not have time to fill in all the info - it really sounds like a great time this year:hurray::hurray:

4. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I got some too :hurray::hurray: Put me in line after Kaci and MamaApe if you need any

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I just got mine from MamaApe this morning! Can't wait to go, have never been before and sounds like fun.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wow, we may finally get to meet. i am so excited about it, it is great getting involved in my community again like i used to be before working in Raleigh and Cary:hurray:

7. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I wouldn't buy any kind of raffle ticket from YOU!!!

You have a reputation for keeping the best ones for yourself!!! ;)

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah, about once every 10 years:lol::lol::lol:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bump de bump deeea bump

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bump

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bump

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey folks, the Reverse Raffle is tonight and sounds like a great time. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet they will be selling them at the door. Wish me luck, Mama needs a new deck:lol::lol:

13. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I have a few tix left as well, I can try to meet you if you need one :) It will be a great time!!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just a reminder, if you plan to buy at the door, you must be in before 7pm when the drawings start - it is going to be so much fun, i can't wait. It is so different now than it was 5 years ago when i was involved.

15. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

yup, yup...mine's all turned in....

ready to bring home the 5K :)

See ya then.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey, that's my $5k:lol::lol: See ya soon

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'M taking home the prize!

18. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Ok which one of you won???

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

It wasnt me! I left at 9:40 and mamape still had a chance!

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

By the way.......

I still can't believe Kaci had the announcer call me out in front of everyone last night! So anyone that was there now knows who I am...no more secrets!!!8)