FOUND ABANDONED PUPPY - NEEDS LOVING HOME!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BEEBSLY9, Sep 13, 2010.

1. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

Found, about 4 month old baby boy puppy! Catahoula breed, or mix, not really sure. He has a GREAT personality and gets along well with cats and other farm animals. This is a great breed to have as a family pet - and he is so cute you wont be able to not fall in love with him!

This dog needs a second chance, a loving home and a yard to run in. If you are wanting to buy this dog and re sell - then you are not the one! Will give this dog to a loving family, or person a no cost if you are interested. Needs to find loving home asap. He will need shots and neauter because he is too young right now to get fixed. Please help this little guy out! Thanks!

i cannot figure out to upload pic so please please email me if interested - lesnock@hotmail.com, just label it puppy, thanks so much! i know there are good people out there!

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Is that the actual pup?? OMG, how CUTE!!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

him is adorable!!

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

cute doggie

6. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

can you guys help??? he is so adorable and needs a good home asap!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wish I could! I'm full up with critters. If it was a female, I'd be twisting DH's arm to make room. (I don't like male dogs as a rule as my personal pet). I will be spreading that pic around though!

8. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

agreed - i have two girls right now, and my bf said no more! but i do prefer female dogs. if i could take him, i would though. he has such a sweet personality and he is good around cats and other farm animals. he really would be a GREAT pet!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm gonna post him on my FB, you never know!! If anyone is interested, I'll tell them how to find him here.