Forest Oaks Subdivision

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Sep 17, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I have to say that yes I did see the sign but thought that it was more directed toward people intend on some promiscuous behavior rather than me walking my 5 1/2lb. puppy. However I can see your neighbors point as well ;)

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

ha ha ...

3. shawk22

shawk22 Well-Known Member

Annette, you definitely don't seem to meet the profile of a vandal and the puppy sounds adorable. Maybe you should look at some of the houses for sale in here. Folks are always out and about here and you and the pup are sure to make friends.

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Flaming and then zipping up suit ........

So Saturday I had a confrontation with 2 women and their 100 pound dogs. As they were running all up and down soccer fields that are closed in by fence and a sign posted that reads "no pets." Guess I will now have to post them all the way down the fence so nobody misses the message. Hundreds of kids play soccer on these fields and the upkeep on them is not cheap.

Unless a park states that pets are allowed I think a pet owner should not take their dog to parks. Yes, I know the argument of them being leashed will come up, but not all pet owners are responsible enough to do this.

I know you'll say (as they did) you must not be a dog lover. WRONG! Grew up with dogs and love them. I just don't think imposing the "by product" of said beloved pets on property that is not my own is being respectful to others who also use said property. Not to mention if there are kids around and some animals are not kid friendly.

I really think this area needs a pet park to accommodate these types of issues. We all love our pets and they become like children to some so it would be a great asset to our already wonderful community.

Now watch piles of (sh)it show up in my yard. LOL :popcorn:

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Now see... I'da done told her to shut her trap and start scoopin' ****! :jester: