personalized can koozies

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gdogg79, Sep 20, 2010.

1. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

Does anybody have a suggestion of where to get personalized can koozies from? There are so many websites and companies out there that do this but it is hard to know what kind of quality we'll get. Thanks!

2. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Let me know what you are looking for and how many. you can send me a PM. the companies online generally have a high set up fee. I do the trendy ones that are a little more in cost with vinyl but my sister can do the screen printed or embroidered ones also. :)

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

If you have the time, most companies would send you a sample.

4. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

How many are you looking for?

5. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

Are you having them personalized for an individual or the same thing on all?

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Ebay...my niece got them off there for her wedding.

7. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

We're looking for about 200. They are for my husband's company and I think he just wants the name of the company, the phone number and possibly website listed on 1 side of the koozie. They would all say the same thing. Preferrably he would want the text to be 2 different colors. So a pretty simple set up.

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I have several with my name on them, it seems like everyone is making them these days -

Signed,
    Samuel A. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

9. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

www.vistaprint.com
    they make anything. I get my buisiness cards from them . and we get water proof name tags for the Youngins from them.