Prayers request for my mama

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Sep 19, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

My mama (Glory Bee on here) had triple bypass surgery this past Thursday at WakeMed. The surgery was a success but she is having a very rough time with her recovery. She's very weak and she feels very bad. She's not in much pain but she's having trouble walking. They think she may have had a stroke that affected her leg.

Please send up a prayer for her if you will. Please also pray for my daddy who has not left her side except for a few hours since Thursday. I have never seen a love as strong as their love for each other. Every time we went back Thursday night and daddy held her hand her heartbeat would smooth right out and stay the same.

This has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. I want so bad to just scoop her up and take her home to her own bed. I know she's in the best hospital for heart related issues. It's hard seeing someone you love being so uncomfortable.

Thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts.

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Prayer sent :grouphug:

3. michelle

I wish there was a way to edit my title thread! I meant Prayer request, not prayers request :oops:

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Positive thoughts going her way! :grouphug:

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Lots of good thoughts, well wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery going to your mom!!! If you need anything, holla!

:grouphug:

6. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Been praying and will continue to do so!!

7. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Prayers lifted for healing. If you need anything, I'm sure folks on here would be willing to help. Take care.

stephanie--mom to 7

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Well what's wrong with more than one prayer? Absolutely nothing. Prayers sent.

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

An acquaintance had triple bypass awhile back. He had a lot of pain with his, lost his sense of taste for quite awhile (still isn't back fully) and has had bouts of depression. It's been hard on his wife, too. From what I've seen of that circumstance, its very tough recovery program...both physically and mentally. Your folks certainly need prayer to get through it and I will say a prayer for your mom to recover well and for added strengthening of your dad. And you as well. It's tough to see those that are close to you go through trials that, largely, they must endure themselves. May the gracious Lord bless you all.

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

you got it :grouphug:

11. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you ALL.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You got it Michelle! :grouphug::grouphug:

13. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thoughts and prayers heading her way.

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You got it and more if you need it!

16. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Michelle - praying for peace, comfort and speedy healing for your Mom! Praying for your Dad as well!

17. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

MICHELLE, you can count on my prayers for your mother. My brother had a 5 way by pass, he lost his short term memory and was in pain. They say they will continue to improve up to and sometimes past a year.. Just make sure she doesn't just lay there and the brain will retrain itself if exercised....

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:grouphug:

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Praying for y'all!

19. michelle

Thank you everyone! She had a much better day today. I'm hoping she will be home in the next few days :hurray:

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LOVE her! If she wants that *thing* hooked back up, let me know.