Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I don't know anybody, but you might give a call over to USA Auto Body and see if they can recommend someone.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks! I'll be calling them for the dent anyway!! LOL. That was a nasty little suprise today. The headliner isn't quite as bad as DH made it sound. The dent.............yeah........not a happy camper. At least I haven't committed to the car yet. They are gonna have to come off that price some more.

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

There's a place in Smithfield across the street from the ABC store...can't remember the name... :?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks!! I'll check it out. :cheers:

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I'm looking for those Halloween Silly Bands. I know I saw them somewhere - just can't remember where.

6. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a wine press?

7. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Seems like I have seen them somewhere locally, too but I know they have them at Oriental Trading...50 pcs. / $4.99. They have free shipping on orders $49 or more right now. If you don't want to order that much stuff, get some friends to order with you; it adds up QUICK!

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, showing my lack of knowledge here, but what is a headliner on a vehicle?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The cloth covering on the roof, inside. I got it clean, but there is a little hole, I may or may not get fixed.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The felt that keeps polishing the top of my head in my 1990 Caviler.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ah, makes sense, just never knew it was called that, thanks both

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Porta-Bote

Any fishermen our outdoorsmen on here lookin' one of these?

http://www.porta-bote.com/index.htm

We have a 12ft one for sale with a motor PM if you want more details. Motor is a 5 HP Honda Four Stroke. DH does not wish to separate them at this time.

Perfect strangers will come up and ask you all kinds of questions while you set it up, it's pretty darned cool. 8)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
  14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need/want an old junked bicycle. Does not need to be operational..............mens or womens. Just one.

Thanks!! :jester:

15. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

I think I have one left.. I will look tonight when I get home, if so its yours!!

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Awesome!! Lemme know how much you want for it. :cheers:

17. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

if I still have it, its free to ya!!

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks!! :mrgreen:

I love my 4042 people!

19. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Does anyone need some nice 2x tops? My aunt joined a fitness group at church and lost a bunch of weight and handed me a bunch of her tops. Some of these tops look brand new! PM me if you are interested.

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Found one on CL!
    Yeah me!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010