Suggestion for a tray of Chick Parm??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by annatinnie, Sep 22, 2010.

1. annatinnie

annatinnie Well-Known Member

We are getting together with some NY/NJ family this weekend and I would love to order a tray of Chx Parm for the guys to eat...we are BIG italian food lovers!

Any suggestions for some economical but good italian places around here that cater to tray orders?

Thanks!!

2. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Locally the only ones I can think of are Mulberry on Main in downtown Clayton and Venero's on Hwy 70 in Clayton.

3. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

venero's

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Call McKinleys and ask for Howard, he is the chef and does catering stuff. EVERYTHING he has made for anyone we have referred to him has been excellent!

You also might check with Rays Pizza, he does great italian, chicken parm & eggplant parm sandwiches, I can only imagine a trayful would be just as good.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  5. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

La Piazza, it is located at the Lowe's Foods Shopping center at the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 42. They have great authentic Italian cuisine.

6. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

Venero's on Hwy 70 in Clayton.they are the Best. aand they Rule.
    LOL No i dont work there. My mouth just waters every thime I think of the place. Awsome Food there. and that is from an ex Jerseyite. and No their food did not just fall off the truck.

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

They make a wonderful marinara sauce for spaghetti! And hubby will vouch for the Jimmy V pizza. But we always get take out because the one thing we don't like is how noisy it is there. I wish they had a way to soften the noise.