WEST JOHNSTON FOOTBALL

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Sep 25, 2010.

1. FFF

FFF Member

BRING BACK COACH BENNETT RAGLAND AND HIS STAFF ARE HORRIBLE THANKS FOR THE 1 AND 5

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Missed the game last night. Was it awful?

3. FFF

FFF Member

28 INCOMPLETE PASSES 2 INTERCEPTIONS A ON SIDE KICK THAT LOST THE GAME NEGATIVE GAINS 10 SACKS

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Maybe they should bring back the players that went to Cleveland. lol Why is it the coaches' faults?

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Love me some Coach Bennett! He def won't be back though!

6. Cleopatra

Bennett is the South Johnston Coach now? CHHS kicked their butts. It was pitiful to watch.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I heard they had to let him go because he wouldn't teach proper punctuation in class.

8. Cleopatra

WHAT

9. FFF

FFF Member

FACTS

Cleveland does not have a varsity team their team is jv so west did not lose any seniors to cleveland.
    Coach Jones is the offense coordinator for south johnston and yes they beat us good.
    He was replaced because of disagreement with that witch honeycutt and her yes man singleton who also had his car towed last year from the h.s. but she kept the sexual deviant band leader on the down low.
    It is Raglands fault he was a off cord at panther creek not a head coach
    and he is not ready for a head coaching job here, but we will be stuck with him until we get rid of him. west could have gave the spot to one of the assist coaches we already had here that has worked with kids for the last 2-3 years.
    So please coach ragland step down and hand over the reigns to a better qualified coach beside your the one that walked away from your old team who in your words was a playoff hopefull was it our budget or money that brought you here.

10. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Give the man a chance

The fact that they were even close to Harnett Central proves they may be competitive yet. WJHS does not have a bright football history so they were not going to get a well known head man. Perhaps the new staff will gel and improve from here on out.

11. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Let me guess, FFF was absent the day they taught punctuation at school.

West will have a few more lean years before they are consistently good year in and year out. There is no feeder program in place like there are in other areas such as Garner. I am not sure what West does with their JV team but like at Garner, their JV team (which loses once every 30-40 games or so) has their head coach on the varsity team as well so there is consistency from year to year.

12. Cleopatra

Fact: South Johnston Football has always sucked.

13. FFF

FFF Member

Grinder puncuation or not. West has had 3 head coaches in 4yrs so consistency is out the window and i'll bet you lunch this coach won't be here next season. We had a winning coach but brooke got her panties in a bunch. and forced jones out that's it period.

14. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

You also had better talent the past few years. You had a running back (dont know his name but he was short and quick, real quick) and more talent than you have this year. You cant put it all on the coach. Some....maybe most, but the players still have to execute. Now i will say i have only seen them play one game this year and was not impressed with what i saw (it was the Garner game). Your quarterback looked like he had some skill, but was almost like a deer in the headlights.

But to reinforce what i said about the feeder system, i believe your jv team got beat that same week 56-0 (might have been 52-0) but what that says is that it does not appear there is much help on the horizon....coach or not.

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

So you join just to come on here and rant about high school football? Seriously? Either have the balls to say it to the coach IN PERSON or get a life!

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Didn't they make it to the state finals last year?

17. Cleopatra

JMO. :)

18. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I believe West made it to the playoffs but definitely not the finals.

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Her statement was regarding South, not West.

20. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member