Worst local TV personalities

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Buc, Sep 27, 2010.

1. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

Remember Stacey Horst from Time Warner News 14 a few years back.

Now that is one hot women! The only thing wrong with her is that she left the station.

[​IMG]

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

LOL - look at the cancellation notice - It looks like someone from The Wolf Web submitted it to Channel 14 before they censored the listings.

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Could be a lot fewer and farther for me.

My all time favorite was Donna Gregory.

4. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

Dang, I didn't even notice that. That's hilarious!

5. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

:iagree:

about Amanda "Skeletor" Lamb..haha

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

David Crabtree seems like he'd be a peculiar fellow, but there's really none that come to mind that are detestable to me. Bill Leslie seems way too happy all the time, but maybe he truly is. Who can fault a guy whose happy? The only time I've seen him [Leslie} visibly shaken was when he lost Lynda Loveland as his morning co-anchor to WRAL-FM. He seemed to really like working with her and I could tell it was a sad time for him to see her go. Somebody mentioned the "pintsized" sports guy...can't remember...is that the tall younger guy with the first name "Penn?" He's a real friendly guy. I had a chance to meet the NBC-17 morning crew once. All of them were really nice.

My favorite TV news personality would probably be TWC14's Claudene Chalfont. Since she does the news for the Triangle area, I guess she's local, but I'm not really sure if it's taped in Raleigh or Charlotte. She was the very first anchor for Time Warner Cable when they started out in the Raleigh market.

7. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Fred Anderson at the Toyota place is one hot studly! Ohhh la laaa...he makes me hot! :ack:

8. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Barbara I could take or leave but I always thought Amber Rupinta was a little hottie MMM MMM MMM :)

9. Rockyv58

Yea I thought I was the only one who thought she looked like a skeleton.

10. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Can't blame him there.

11. Rockyv58

But no one has mentioned Tom Smith. Though his commercials are few and far between since he got his own dealership. His voice still grates on me. Like nails on a chalk board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psm3MYDFFJs

12. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Well, we definitely know who are the men (or the women who like other women) on here because all they want to talk about is how hot the women tv newscasters are when the title of the thread is "WORST local TV personalities...

13. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

I think the black lady on ABC 11 (night news) is a total ditz! She's says the most strangest things while trying to be funny. She co-anchors with SteveDaniels.