Loving my tattoos

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Paintedlady, Apr 21, 2010.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

http://www.warlocks-tattoo.com/index.php

I really like these guys. Check out their website. Look at their work. You might even see some of my tattoos posted.

To answer your question. Every artist there is worth sitting in their chair.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks for answering my question.

Sherry

3. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

Larry the Cable Guy: "You will get old."

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Not unless you "Live fast, die young and leave a good-lookin' corpse!" 8)

5. Paintedlady

Paintedlady Guest

Loving my tattoo's

Monkey Ink is the best!!! Tina is a real artist and she does great cover up work if you need it. Remember you get what you pay for, and if you are looking for cheap tattoo's, that is what you will get.

6. greengoddess

greengoddess Active Member

I would have to second this! Tina is the best! My husband has had all his tattoos done by her and I've had 2 very unique ones on me!

7. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Shawna is my bud over at Glory Days:hurray:

8. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Is Burt still at Glory Days? He did mine and my DH's tats a couple of years ago and did an AMAZING job! Been thinking about getting another one & wanted him to do it.

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Burt is still at Glory Days and does good work. I have had 2 done by Zack, hubby has had 1 done by him, my sis had had 1, niece-2, and my best friend has had 2. Zack does great work with reasonable prices. He's also at Glory Days.

10. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Hey Snapper,

Sorry i did not reply to this yet, just got back in town but the part i was referring to that i agreed with DCHYDIINY (and i should have quoted it, sorry) was...

"to me they are a major turn off to the point that I consider them trashy. Others can do what they want, I'll never have one and I have a very big opinion as to whether my kids ever will.?

Its not so much that i consider them trashy, but they are just a major turnoff.

Nothing personal, of course :)

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

No worries G.

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

13. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member