Thread of Shame

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Stepfather Charged With Attempted Sexual Assault

A Clayton man has been arrested on charges of attempting to sexually assault his stepdaughter. Clayton Police were summoned to a residence on Kensington Court around 3:38am Sunday. When they arrived, police said they met with the 17 year-old victim who claimed her stepfather had attempted to forcibly sexually assault her. Police Chief Glen Allen said in a press release, the investigation continued at the Hein Drive home where the suspect, Joseph Alexander Rauseo, 38, lived. Officers said the Rauseo allegedly restrained his stepdaughter by force and tried to sexually assault her. The victim’s mother lives at the residence but was out of state at the time. Three other minor children were in the home but were not involved in the incident. The Department of Social Services and the victim’s mother were contacted. Rauseo was charged with felony kidnapping and felony attempted sexual assault by a person in a parental role. He was released from custody after posting a $250,000 bond. [​IMG]

_______

49 1/2 years. GOOD. Although FOREVER would be nice -

Johnston Man Sentenced To 40 – 49 ½ Years In Prison

Just over a year after his arrest, a Selma man was sentenced Tuesday to serve up to 49-1/2 years in prison. Larry David Davis II, 37, of Thanksgiving Fire Road, was arrested in September 2009 following a 15-month investigation. Following a trial that began Monday and concluded Tuesday, Davis was convicted by a jury of all counts: two counts of first degree sex offense with a child and two counts of taking indecent liberties with a child. Davis was charged with the sexual abuse of a 6 year-old boy.

Superior Court Judge Milton F. Fitch, Jr. sentenced Davis to a minimum of 40 years to a maximum of 49-1/2 years in prison. “The District Attorney's Office hopes the verdicts will provide closure and a measure of justice for the victim and his family,” District Attorney Susan Doyle told WTSB. The District Attorney's Office will continue to aggressively pursue child sexual predators and bring them to justice.”

[​IMG]

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Capital punishment needed here.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I decided to delete my post.

DB's wife

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'll preface this by making it clear that I know absolutely nothing about either one of these except for what I read here. This may be unpopular, to be clear I'm not defending anyone but I want to point something out.

The top guy - How often have we read where a man was accused by a step child ex-wife, etc, only to be cleared later when the victim recants the story? And how many innocent guys are in prison because of stories that were made up by a disgruntled ex-wife, step child, etc?
    I'm not saying that's what happened here, because I have no idea, but that is the first thing that came to mind when I read it.

If he didn't do it, I hope he can afford very good attorneys because that the only way he can clear his name.
    If he did it, he will get what he deserves. Hopefully he likes prison food and penis.

5. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

:iagree:

What if he caught her trying to sneak out in the middle of the night and stopped her, and this is her way of getting back at him. I'm always leery of this sort of thing. Teenagers can be real brats.

6. dangerboy

I agree with your comments about the first guy. I dont think they should be able to print your pic and a story about you until you have been convicted just for the reasons you pointed out in your post.

Hopefully the second guy is someone's b**** in prison for the next 49 years. The details of his story are so dispicable it makes my stomach turn.

Sorry for the strong statement. This story enrages me.

DB's wife

7. Cleopatra

Shall I edit my post?

8. dangerboy

i think thats your call really. -db's wife

9. Cleopatra

The stepdad in the OP was indicted.