A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just got a weather alert that we are now under a flood warning instead of a watch.

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well...the good news is at least we're getting rain, which we REALLY need. My water bill should be less next month, and kids don't have practice tonight. There's always a silver lining! :lol:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

kudoos:cheers:

4. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Congratulations! For anyone that isn't familiar with this--this is a really big deal! Your son must be a great singer. The kids that get selected for this often make careers out of their talent.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You know you are too fat when you do jumping jacks and hear an applause and you are the only one around! :hurray:

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

congrats! :hurray:

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

girlfriend, U AIN'T RIGHT! :lol:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh god, DH needs a new phone. :ack::ack:

9. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

If you're not still under contract I may be able to help... you've got my #. Or pm me.

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm still super excited about my son making honors chorus!!! Just found out he'll be practicing at school 3X a week until then...hope he's ready!

I'm also super excited about going to the reverse raffle tonight (I don't get out much). It's about time things started looking up...

11. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

If you are selling something on Craigslist don't put the picture from the furniture store. I want to see what the actual furniture you are selling looks like. :neutral:

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Don't spill hot wax from a candle all over the kitchen. It's not fun getting it cleaned up...

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i'll be there too, cannot wait and the $5k is mine!!!!!!:lol:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Thank you kdc and a few others. I went to Dr Jordan this morning and got an upper endoscopy. I was a little less skeerd because of y'alls previous posts. :grouphug: Turns out I'm clean and clear! :hurray:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

AWESOME!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

18. Cleopatra

Already? A pocket book of French phrases. :lol:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OOOOKKKKKKK then!! :lol:

You must be like me, when I get REALLY bored, I'll go to CL to see what the crazies are up to and selling. It's pretty darned entertaining!

20. Cleopatra

Always! And Missed Connections. Alright, which one of you 4042'ers posted this?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mis/1982944464.html