A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

WANTED: STILL NEED Help!
    Categories:PersonalsNo
    Photo
    Ad Number:144168Date Posted:09/27/2010Contact:Kristy
    Smithfield, NC 27577
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    I am looking for a female to seduce my husband, i am willing to pay you. email me for more details. this is a real ad so please be serious...I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. Know what that sounds like? A set-up. Somebody who suspects her husband is or will cheat. I think you should reply. It could be like a Work From Home job, I bet all you have to do is IM, facebook, and text... maybe a breathy phonecall here and there.

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I was thinking Cleo! She wants to "test" her husband. Sounds like a great marriage...

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I think it would be funny if she dropped a load of cash and then found out he discovered he was gay. :twisted:

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You wanna make some extra money for Christmas, Hugh? :lol: Not that you're gay, but you're male.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If I had the time, but I doubt I could pull it off.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO! :lol::lol:

Peaches, he's NOT getting a new phone yet now. :boxing:
    Verizon.... :x

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

(Snicker, snicker!) He said "pull it off" :lol:

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You have a filthy mind! 8)

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Why does my phone have better video viewing capabilities than my new Dell computer? :x

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I am lovin this cool weather!!! :hurray:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So we dealt all last week with a lawsuit which had no merit. It was thrown out of court this morning. It helped us a lot that the dimwit who tried to file the suit showed her butt to the judge just like she did to the business. Yeah for stupid people!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Am i the only idiot that is getting excited about decorating for Christmas? :lol:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Decorating?? Heck, I'm halfway done shopping!! :jester:

16. bandmom

actually, I've been having fun decorating for fall! Went to Big Lots on Friday and they had some nice things - got my front porch and back patio area all decorated!! :hurray:

17. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

NO YOU ARE NOT!!! I cant wait!!! The fun part will be trying to keep my one year old out of the tree tnis year :) LOL

Does anyone know if Carolina Pottery has started putting their Christmas decor out??

18. bandmom

I'm sure they have - everyone else has, lol! Also, there's a new one open now in Cary!

Grand Opening Celebration begins Sunday, October 17!!!
    1801 N. Harrison Ave.
    Cary, NC 27513
    Phone: (919) 677-3113
    It is where the Sam's Club used to be. Right across the street from SAS.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Could we please wait till Halloween and Thanksgiving are done before we start talking about Christmas.....Geesh at this rate I'm not going to bother un-decorating the house after Christmas this year.....just leave the stuff and working year round.

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm about the same way. I don't want to even think about Christmas until about a week before Thanksgiving.