Stupid People

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grammie, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

My DH works for CSX, he is flagging for the extension on Apex Peakway. Lucky for the stupid lady who decided to stop on the tracks. He saw her on the tracks and called the train and told it to stop so it wouldn't kill her. What could have happened was stopped, but if he wasn't there she would have been killed. How stupid can a person be to stop on the tracks?

2. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

:cheers: From one railroad wife to another!! I hear the same thing from my DH (who works for NS). People just don't use their heads sometimes.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can't fix stupid

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

ummmm......maybe she was wanting to get hit as a form of suicide.

5. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

I love stupid people! I get at least one good a laugh a day from them! Had one in my building the other day that asked where the club was and I told her to take the elevators to the 21st floor. She had to ask....do I push the button for 21? where`s her sign!

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

That's when you tell them to press the 2 then the 1.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

8. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Uh...wouldn't that be for the 3rd floor? I mean....2 and 1 IS 3! :roll:

9. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

No she was at a light. I guess in her pea sized mind she figured she'd get through the light faster if she was closer. If they weren't working on the Peakway no one would have been there to see it to stop the train. She would have gotten through the light then, the hard way.