Anyone need any office stuff?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DMJmom, Sep 30, 2010.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We are cleaning up our office and need to get rid of some stuff! We have a cherry desk (2 actually), a lateral filing cabinet and tall cabinet-all matches, cherry wood. Also have a regular metal black filing cabinet. All in excellent shape! Also have some desktop organizational supplies. Let me know if u r interested and I'll get u prices By Monday.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey we are definitely interested, can you send pics and prices or can come by and see if that is more convenient. Just setting up our new office so your timing is great!

3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Bring hernia belt. :mrgreen:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Kaci - I don't work today, so I will send you some more info on Monday if that's ok. I'll talk to hubby this weekend about prices this weekend, but won't have pictures until Monday. He actually doesn't even know I'm trying to sell the stuff yet, I'm just tired of it taking up room!

One of the desks was only used 6 months (by someone who was never in the office) and the other desk is 2 years old, but was only used p/t (and I mean VERY p/t!). The lateral file has actually never been used, an ex-employee said they needed it and never used it, we bought it in May. The metal filing cabinet is also 6 months old. The tall cabinet (the kind that is open on top with shelves, then has a drawer and 2 cabinet doors on the bottom is also 6 months old, but does have a couple scratches on it from holding a TV (we used it at the home show) But other than that it's all in really good shape!

We also have a TON of desk supplies - pen holders, stackable trays (like for folders or paper). And I don't know what you call them - but the upright dividers that you use to hold folders for easier viewing, we have tons of those. And if there's anything in particular you (or anyone else) needs, let me know I probably have it!

5. jentile4

jentile4 Well-Known Member

Hello, can you give me the size of your file cabinets. I am looking for a four drawer lateral file cabinet. (36 inch or 42 inch).

Thank you

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey DMJ, great meeting you the other night:cheers: any info on the stuff yet?

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I tried taking photos with my phone but they didn't come out too good. I'm waiting to hear from Mamape, she had asked about the filing cabinet. Here's what I know so far:

Black 4-drawer filing cabinet, letter sized, bought in March of this year - $100 (paid $170 for it, never used!)

Cherry lateral filing cabinet, also bought in April and never used - $125 (paid $160) I think it can be used as letter or legal, but not 100% sure

Was there anything else you were interested in? Hubby wants us to keep one of the desks, but can sell one. They're both cherry, one is just a desk, with one drawer, one file drawer and one space for computer. The other desk is the same, but it has overhead storage as well (can't remember what it's called)

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i know we were interested in the cherry filing cabinet and some of the misc office stuff. i'll pm ya my number & you can let me know what is convenient for you for us to see it.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

If you can, what are the measurements of the desk with the hutch (thats what I call the overhead storage), and can you email what you have for pics of it to me? Whats your price on that one?

bpleasant2@nc.rr.com

Thanks!

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Tassy-I'll get u a price and pics tomorrow, will email them. And yes, hutch is the word I was looking for! :)

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Sorry for not responding back everyone. We were interviewing all last week and I just didn't have time for everything. I'm still waiting to hear from Kaci on a couple things, but I have taken pictures of the furniture, but I don't know how to put them on here! So if you're interested or have questions on anything, send me a PM or reply here and I'll email you photos. Thanks!

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Just sent you an email with the photo Tassy!