If your teenage daughter

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by All Children First, Oct 3, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wonder who wrecked on Josephine last night/this morning. There is skid marks across the road and debri in the field near the interesection with Cornwallis.

2. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

From what the guy told me both girl and mother got out of the truck unhurt, him he had to wait to be pulled out. These kids don't need to be driving if they don't know how to, and the parents should be teaching them in parking lots first not on the roads. I am glad you are okay and it wasn't worse.

3. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

I still say . Slam on the Breakes. and let them little Bumper riders pay for a newer Bumper. when they go into their airbag they will change their minds about tailgateing. Airbags Sting like Hell and tend to mess up tour day.
    Use your Breakes People . they are here for a reason:beathorse:

4. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

The bumper is still in the field. I would not be happy if I was the property owner and had to figure out how to lug that off to a landfill or wherever you take giant damaged car parts. Just wondering, who exactly is responsible for cleaning up big car parts like that after an accident? I always see big pieces left behind on the interstate too. I would've thought that it should go with the tow truck if there was one that had responded to the accident for that car. Is the person that causes an accident responsible for clean-up, or the person whose car it is, regardless of fault, responsible? Does the insurance company arrange cleanup?

5. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

It is supposed to be the Recker service to clean up after an accident .
    The insurance company does not care about that stuff. the Police dept. and Tow truck company has a reasonable responcibility for that . But the Owner of the parts are ultimately responcible for their Vehicle parts left behind. Or they can be fined for Littering.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That had to be quite a ride. There is a pretty good sized berm there, I am betting they went airborne for a bit. Looks like they were hauling ***. People need to slow their happy tails down.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Maybe the property owner could use it as evidence and call the police to report any property damage!

8. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I agree, I learned in the School's parking lot and on back country roads where traffic is a minimum and I could get used to zigs and zags and hills and dills. Problem is, schools around here won't let you on the property....if you go on it, you're trespassing! If school is out of session, and you're learning to drive, I think you should be allowed to use it...Heck you paid for it with your taxes right? Part of that pavement is yours!

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I learned on a red dirt road like I was supposed to.

I found out rule #1, break before you turn.
    That was funny. Not so much for my teacher. lol

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Here is the answer to the Teenage driver issues and also would defeat your free auto-body work plans! :)

Make sure to watch the video

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/10/science/10googleside.html?_r=1&ref=science

11. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Johnny Cab from the movie Total Recall.