Halloween Costumes?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What are you dressing as? Your kids?

Need some ideas?

http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/halloween/index.html

Duck tape mirrors all over yourself. You will either look like The Invisible Man or like everyone else at the party.

Duct tape your head sticky-side-out and roll in freshly mowed grass: Presto! You're a Chia Pet!

Thing I is going to be a cat this year. Thing II, a dragon. I need to get started.

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

a pirate!!

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'd look like a disco ball!

4. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

My twin girls both wanted to be Hannah Montana; since one is blonde and one is brunette, we compromised ( I think!). The blonde will be Hannah and the brunette will be Miley Cyrus. My son first said he wanted to be a mummy, and has now changed to a skeleton. Something tells me he's not finished yet!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

as usual, the pirate and his wench:cheers:

6. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Lucy and Ricky

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I'm scary enough as my self.....:mrgreen:

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

A used tea bag!

9. Cleopatra

Yeah, we we just switched from dragon to puppy. Whew, that's a little eaiser.

10. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Beelzebub worshipers

11. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Since the kids have both flown the coop this will be the first time in 22 years that my wife and I can actually go out for Halloween. Any suggestions on a good party?

P.S. Has anyone heard about trick-or-treating this year? I know that there's an aversion to having it on Sunday in these parts.

12. Cleopatra

Some towns have a set day, but out in the county I think you can make your own rules. That said, I take my kids Trick or Treating on the actual day regardless.

13. CraigSPL

Not sure about this year but I know i years past sopme of the local establishments have had events. McKinley's and the The Club House have both had costume contests and events in the past and I'm sure they will again this year.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh no is this gonna be another year i have to buy enough candy for 2 nights? That was a few years ago when it fell on Sunday and some people came Sat night and some came Sunday and i think quite a few did both.

15. CraigSPL

Do as the wife and I do.....we buy for the couple of neighbor kids, hand them their candy and then we are out the door to celebrate ourselves with some adult beverages and to watch the adult costumes come and go at a local establishment.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Club House! We went with KC and her DH before and it was a lot of fun.

17. Cleopatra

Score at the thrift store today. 10.00 for the base of the puppy and kitty costumes. Now all I need to do is make paws, tails, collars, and ears. I'm gonna get out for 20.00 total this year. Woohoo!

Yeah kaci, stock up. Apples are 1.00 a lb at Walmart. ;)

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

19. Cleopatra

That was creepy, yet funny.

20. Cleopatra