Halloween Costumes?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

2. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

I bought a pea pod costume for my 5 month old. Not sure if I'll even use it. Who is going to see her? :mrgreen:

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My wife mad an Underdog costume for

<===

And we embarrass the hell out of him every year! :twisted:

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Your wife is a man?

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You got men on the mind lately? Between yesterday and the fact that I didn't mention a man or men in my post.

My phone did autocomplete "made" into "mad" however.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I thought it said that your wife made you an Underdog costume and that you embarrass him every year...

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ahhh!

No, the Beagle is a him! 8)

8. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

Cleo, I like your original post about the duct tape costumes!

I'm a bit cheesy, so for work one year I had a Captain Crunch box that I stabbed with a knife and had fake blood pouring out of it. I carried it around...can you guess what I was???? ..............a "Cereal Killer" goofy yep...but got lots of laughs.

Also, here are some cool costumes....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6S2UqsE

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Molly is ready!!

[​IMG]

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LMAO!!! She didn't mind!! If she did, I would have taken it off. 8)

11. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

I was thinking of going as a Clone of myself.
    do you think people would notice?
    :beathorse:

12. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I talked to a buddy of mine today in Florida, asked him what he was gonna be this year, he said, Adam, all i need to do is find a fig leaf.....I told him buy a bag of fig newtons and use the wrapper, it's the closest you'll find!

DD is going as a Eskimo cutie, I may dress up to take her around, hoping I get some candy too....lol It goes great in lunches and keeps me from stealing her good stuff.

:jester:

Wife is too boring to dress up...Wish I could convince her to dress up and go out, but $ is tight this year.

13. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Dh and I are going as Batman and Batgirl. Dd is going as a cat. I'm excited! Love Halloween!

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Anyone have a spiderman costume size 5t they want to sell? I hate to go out and pay 20 bucks for something he is only going to wear once.

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Kid To Kid at Crossroads has a good selection of Halloween costumes. They are priced reasonable to begin with but right now they are 25% off.

If you go, tell them you are there because you heard that they support Dance Art Studio. They are a generous sponsor.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Tell her to throw on her bathrobe, a mudmask, and grab a wire hanger. Voila! Mommy Dearest!

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

original costume

[​IMG]

18. Cleopatra

It's a good thing I make my own pizza, after seeing that - I don't think I could order one again, esp meatball.

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

or sausage, lol! :mrgreen:

20. Cleopatra

:lol: