Two shot outside Garner Walmart store

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PirateGirl, Oct 7, 2010.

1. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Well-Known Member

Were all those guns his?

2. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

4. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

Were these guns secure in a cabinet or safe?

5. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

I just received this e-mail from the Garner Police Dept. This is so sad!!!

Possibly related to the shooting last night at Walmart:

UPDATE: Garner Police were notified this morning, 10/7/10, at approximately 8:24 a.m. about a deceased dog and an injured dog in the woods between Junction Blvd. and Tryon Rd. The injuries were apparently the result of gunshot wounds. These animals are the pets of a homeless person who lives in the area. Based on the proximity to the shooting incident last night, as well as the nature of the injuries to the dogs, the Garner Police are investigating this cruelty case as one related to the vehicles shot last night. The injured animal has been taken to the NCSU Veterinary Lab for treatment, and a necropsy will be performed on the deceased dog to determine its cause of death.

This additional incident remains under investigation.

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Myself along with a few other people I know, have more than that in one closet/safe

[​IMG]

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yes, he is a hunter and some of the guns I believe had belonged to his father who passed away a few years ago.

I don't know if they were locked up or not.

8. dietz4ibanez

dietz4ibanez Well-Known Member

Reason why I was asking was because I had 6 and 3 of them were taken in a burglary/home invasion...

9. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

...because it's an important question. Obviously, you can't undo what's been done but it would be good if we could learn something from it.

10. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I need to take this class.

11. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

1) May whoever did that to those dogs burn in hell.
    2) If I had kids my guns would def be locked up BUT only for safety not to prevent someone from breaking in and stealing. The way I see it, it's my house and you shouldn't be in it uninvited.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree.