Ingals Supermarkets

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Oct 10, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Just got back from shopping at one of the Ingals Grocery stores, I wish we had Ingals around here,they got great meats and produce,lots of specialty items,some of the best whole grain rolls I ever had this side of the Atlantic,the stores are very spacious and the isles are really wide,I haven't heard anyone up here complain about the fact that there are hardly any Foodlion stores around :mrgreen:

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Where is it?

3. AnnetteL

The one I went to is in Murphy ;) but they are all over western NC as well as Georgia.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! I have an Ingal's customer loyalty card on my key ring. I go there when we go back home to SW VA. NICE stores. :mrgreen:

5. jentile4

jentile4 Well-Known Member

I agree Ingalls need to come to this part of the state.

6. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Ingles was one of the most popular stores in SC where my folks used to live and we always looked forward to stopping in there. They are mostly in western NC but I agree it would be nice if they expanded in this direction.

7. AnnetteL

We've got one in the glove compartment ;)

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I think they have great sales, according to what I've seen on some of my couponing sites.

9. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

what we needs is a Wegmans..
    cheese shop
    wine shop
    deli
    seafood
    bakery- the likes of which you have never seen
    meat
    speciality meats
    seasonal
    diet
    organic
    and a lot of other smaller shop inside a big one.
    Plus bulk sizes like BJ's

it is awesome..
    If I had the money I'd open up one.

10. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

OMG! Wegman`s is awesome! Anytime I go to NY I have to go there.

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I was born and raised in upstate NY and have never been in a Wegmans! We couldn't afford a store like that, but everyone tells me they're nice. I know a few years back I heard Wegmans was named one of the best companies to work for.

12. AnnetteL

It was supposed to say Ingles off course,I sure bumbled that one up,must have been thinking of 'little house on the prairie' at the time...;) We drove by another one today and I felt like an idiot for spelling it Ingals,oh well.