UFC Fight TV Showing At Local Sport Bar?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CakePrincess, Oct 10, 2010.

1. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Hey all, I need your help: I'm having a group get together to root for our closest friend, UFC fighter Matt "The Hammer" Hamill on Oct 23rd. We want to meet at a local sport bar and watch the televised fight. Do we request the bar owner to set up a specific channel or what? Know any place that will let customers choose which show they want to watch?

2. Niese

Niese Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that Buffalo Wild Wings at Wild Oak shows all the UFC fights.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I dunno, but I just have to say UFC is a guilty pleasure around this house and we are Matt Hamill fans. Good luck to him! :cheers:

Lyoto Machida is my favorite though, even though he finally got beat last time. That man is amazing. 8)

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

You might want to call up to the draft house since it may be closer to you than BWW up @ White Oak.

5. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I think that Locked and Loaded in Garner does UFC night.

6. shane gentry

shane gentry Well-Known Member

Locked and Loaded is my favorite place to go other than my couch for UFC . They always have the fights and itll be on every tv in the bar..

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I know that the Fox and Hound in North Hills also has every UFC fight.

8. jbny2076

jbny2076 Well-Known Member

I have been to Locked and Loaded and Buffalo Wild wings to watch them. Both get pretty crowded but are good. I have since just streamed them live on my laptop from the comforts of my living room ;) Having a kid has put my bar life on hold :cheers: You may also want to try Kick Back Jack's in Garner. Not sure if they order the fights or not.

9. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Did you call Terrafin? We watched football there the Sunday before last. They have the Dish thingy. Don't know if UFC comes on that or regular t.v.

10. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Thank you everybody for your help! I'm going to contact them and see if they will show it. Here's a picture of Matt "The Hammer" Hamill and me (of course, you can't see me due to privacy reason! LOL!).

[​IMG]

11. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

My Son met Urijah Faber.

12. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl Well-Known Member

N&N in Smithfield has ordered the fight so it will definitely be on