Chilean Miner Rescue - LIVE

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by NCDad, Oct 12, 2010.

1. NCDad

NCDad Guest

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

13th one is out of the mine at the moment. Amazing.

Sherry

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

So happy to see these people come out alive.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

It really makes you stop and think. This morning on the news they were saying just think of all the things you been doing for the last 69 days - just being able to go to the bathroom, refridgerator, hug your family etc.
    It is amazing that they were able to do this! :)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  5. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I think the thing I am most excited of, other than the survival and rescue of the miners, is the fact that the world was able to work together to assist in the rescue. Maybe things aren't all lost as they seem sometimes.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

wonder how many little miner babies will arrive in about 9 months? :mrgreen:

7. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Hahaha

:hurray:

8. NCDad

NCDad Guest

BREAKING NEWS: Chilean President Sebastian Pinera ceremonially closes the San Jose mine.

0041: Chile's TV feed from the mine fades away and displays a message telling the world that finally, finally, it is all over.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I am so happy to see that all the miners got out and that everyone was able to work together for a happy ending.

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I also thought it was touching that so many fell to their knees and appeared to give thanks to God for being out - don't see that much on American news......:?

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

America can learn a lot from this rescue. One being accepting help from other nations when offered.

I am so happy for all these miners and the families. What an uplifting ordeal.

Sherry

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nevermind, I don't have the time for it today........................

13. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

That's utterly stupid