need house power washed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ncmom, Oct 19, 2010.

1. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I'm looking for suggestions for someone to power wash our house. I want someone who will actually clean it ... not just spray some water and bleach like the last person who did it.

2. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

We used Drew earlier this year when we were getting our house ready to sell. He was fast and had good rates. He did use bleach in his soap solution but he did a good job.

http://claytonpressurewashing.com/

3. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I don't mind bleach. The person who did it last time just did not do a good job actually cleaning the house.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

we love Big Ed (Ed Leigh) with Under Pressure Power Washing 919-369-6077. He pays such attention to detail and does the job just like he would do his own house and his rates are great. Since money is tight now for a lot of folks he even has a special going on where he will let you pay in 3 installments within 3 months:hurray:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

LOVE Big Ed!!!

6. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

I know Drew personally and he will do a good job for you!

7. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

:iagree: He just did ours this week and it looks great.

8. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Brian Stephens, Stephens Lawn Care 919-291-9319, very reasonable & dependable!

9. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

We've used Big Ed many times and love him. He doesn't use bleach, so the solution won't kill your grass or plants. It's environmentally friendly and economical. :iagree:

10. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Ed from Under Pressure Power Washing cleaned our house and fence today. He did a quality job! He was prompt and professional both when he came to give the estimate and came to complete the work. Thanks for the referrals.