animal control

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by roxy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. roxy

roxy Guest

I am so disgusted with j.c.animal control.My neighbor was in her yard this past week and the guy who lives next door to her was beating his dog with a belt because it was barking.She yelled at him to stop but he did not.She called animal control and they would not even come out and the guy told her it was her word against his.Now this guy has been reported before and still has three pitbulls.So the dog can't tell anyone it is being hit so what do you do.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Take pictures or better yet video.

3. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Is JC animal control and Clayton Animal Control the same thing?

4. roxy

roxy Guest

we have tried to take pics but it just seems to happen so fast.No one here wants to make the owners mad because they are not very nice people but we also hate to see an animal abused.He has called my kids all kinds off ugly names and it is just a bad situation.And yes the cops have been called.And its still our word against theirs.

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'll say this and it might not be a popular answer, but I would not subject my kids to abuse or danger on account of the neighbor's dog. Maybe you could contact a Pitt Bull rescue and they could get involved. You contacted Animal Control. If they won't do anything, you could be only creating a very bad environment in which to co-exist if you push on by yourself.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Call Shorty.

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

MOVE?

8. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Things like that make me so mad...:evil::evil:

I would love to beat him with that belt, just so he knows how that poor animal feels....what a jerk!

9. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Put some antifreeze in his dinner....

NO, not the dog- the owner.....

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

:iagree:

how about contacting the Johnston County Animal Protection League
    http://www.jcapl.org/

11. doggy

doggy Well-Known Member

Get out your video camera and post it on YOU TUBE!

Video tape these incidents and then post them on YOU TUBE! How often do you see on the news that these videos go viral. Everyone will know you did it, but more importantly, the defficiencies in some of our local animal control officers will be broadcasted all over the place ... and you'll help save a pooch! Good luck!

12. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

Nope

They are not the same ... Clayton Animal Control is city; JC Animal Control is county that's located in Smithfeild. Keep calling them; they'll go by there. Or if its in city bounds, contact CAC thru police dept.

But honestly, as long as the guy is doing cover up and no marks on dog, what the law considers adequate care (shelter,water,etc), proof of vetting current for the shots required by law then .....

It sucks for the dog. Be persistent. JCPAL can't do much either; they take dogs in that are homeless. They don't go to cases such as this to confront owner - that is up to the animal control.

Roger @ JCAS is usually very helpful in such matters as this. The director of JCAS is name Ernie so call & ask for one of them if need be.

13. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

..Get him picked up on a mental evaluation

14. kskc

kskc Active Member

Hey Roxy, why dont you tell the real story? As for beating the dog, tell you neighbor to get glasses! Isn't it funny what NOSY neighbors want to see just to file another fake report, plus since you guys want to see all that it sure is fun mess with you when we know you are being nosy. And as for you, why dont you tell how you and her steal dogs. Oh and about the kids getting called names, you need to tell the truth, that it is your disrespectful kids who are the ones always running their mouths and tresspassing! Come on I know you are a criminal christian, but you think you could tell the truth every once in a while. By the way, why dont you tell everyone it is your brother that is the "neighbor" that you are talking about. And since you seem to want sympathy from strangers, why dont you tell everyone the whole story about why you are so mad with him and YOUR son, oh wait, I forgot you said they were dead to you. And since you claim to be a christian when it is convenient, what kind of christian acts like that towards their family, especially their own kid? And steals, lies, etc.? Anyway, I hope you got the sympathy from the people on here that you wanted. By the way, for everyone elses knowledge, animal control has been out before won't come back out because these neighbors have filed so many false reports with them because it is a family feud thing and the other neighbor is Roxy's friend, same thing goes for the police being called. Just thought everyone might like a piece of the real story.

15. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

And just who are you again?

16. roxy

roxy Guest

wow,KSKC youbeat your dog too,so sorry to hear their are even more animal abusers out there.Thanks everyone for your suggestions and hope no one else upsets this very paranoid person.

17. kskc

kskc Active Member

Well now, I guess it could be an awful coincidence that situations seem to be the same. And no I dont beat my dog, got reports from animal control to prove it since I have nosy neighbors make false reports, it just sounds like you and your neighbor are just as nosy as the ones I have here. So sorry if you are not the same people. And not paranoid, it is just a coincidence that my nosy neighbor was saying the same sort of thing as usual, so not paranoid, just annoyed!

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

19. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

Yep ...

As long as the animals are okay (the 4legged ones) at whichever house then let the humans dook it out with each other for whatever their reasons are.

As for a/c .. I do believe that if "false" reports are (continually) given the AC won't as hurriedly get out there (?). I'd think though that they "caller to report" could end up getting themselves in trouble for continually makin false reports. IDK - just stating.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna enjoy the popcorn and stay away from this.

20. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

:iagree:

I could not have said it better myself...I pray that the pups are ok, and I will take butter on mine thank you...:popcorn: