Developer for Rynal/Dana/Jera in Southgate

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mgzd, Oct 18, 2010.

1. mgzd

mgzd Well-Known Member

Does anyone know who the developer of this subdivision was?
    We are getting pot holes and the State claims they are not state roads, so the developer needs to repair them.
    Any information would be appreciated.

2. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Southwinds Development Copmpany
    5160 NC Hwy 42 West
    Garner, N.C. 27529

3. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

Southwind used to be Linwood Jones' company...not sure if it is anymore. He's listed currently as Southwind Surveying http://www.southwnd.com/index.html

I meant to say...if it's not Linwood's anymore, I bet he can tell you who to contact. :)

Hope this helps!

4. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Memories..... of a long time ago.... Water Colored Memories of the way they were....
    I could go on.....

5. arkpals2u

arkpals2u Well-Known Member

Good luck if it is Southwind. Have large pothole starting to come across my driveway. Starting calling in April. Finally about a month ago he tells me they have no money, close to going out of business and he would not be fixing it. I would have to pay to get it fixed myself if I wanted it fixed was the sum of our conversation.

6. mgzd

mgzd Well-Known Member

Thank you for the information. I'll go bang my head against his door.

7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

BBB, 5 on your side, your local congressman? Lots of people to contact to get something done.

8. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

can't squeeze blood out of a turnip

9. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

The developer can petititon the subdivision to be turned over to DOT. I am not sure of the exact steps, but it may be a conversation worth having. Good Luck!