Hairdresser vanished - need recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blessed2adopt2, Sep 12, 2007.

1. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

OK, I just walked into Pure Salon at 40/42 to make an appointment with the woman who had been doing my hair for almost a year. Her name was Michelle. I loved the way she did my hair. Some of you may know her. She had some tats on her arm.

1. Does anyone know if she's at a different salon?

2. Any recommendations for a new hair dresser? I currently have an appt with Sandy at Pure, but I know nothing about her. (Pls don't tell me about Jenny B. She was doing my hair at the same place before it turned to Pure, but when she left I tried to follow her but lost her trail).

So, any suggestions (especially for anyone at Pure) are welcomed.

Thx.

2. new2area

new2area Member

Michelle is working at Radiance Salon and Day Spa (directly behind Pure Salon) at the Food Lion shopping center. The # is 772-0000. She tried to contact all her clients, but she was given the wrong phone numbers for many of her clients! And Pure Salon will not tell anyone where she is!

3. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Sandy is terrific; you are in good hands there. She is also really good with color, which I have I heard you either have or you don't.

4. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

5. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Love Sandy at Pure Salon for both cut and color! Keep your appt - you won't be sorry. She does a great job!

6. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

I have to agree Sandy is Awesome!!!!
    LOVE HER she does an awsome job.
    Ashley and jill are also very good. you are in good hands if you go there no matter who you get!!you are in good hands

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Michelle/pure salon

yes she did move, she does my whole family. She moved to the salon right behine Pure Salon. I can't remember the name, I would have to get the number from my mom..but she is like 200 feet or so in the same shopping center. I like her as well. She does a wonderful job! I know she tried to call all her customers before she left.
    Sheri

8. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I should have read all the post before I posted, but you have the name of where she went..she did call me and my whole family. I really like her alot! she is the first person that was able to cut my daughters hair. She (daughter) wouldn't let anyone else. She did a great job on my hair as well. I will be following her. I wouldn't think that Pure Salon would tell anyone, they want her customers I'm sure lol. Michelle is a nice girl and she left for a good reason, if you really liked her, I would follow her, she isn't far.
    Sheri

9. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

They've lost a lot of their hairdressers...

I followed Amanda from there to Studio 312 just down the street. I'd recommend her.

10. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

there sure have been a lot of changes lately...new owners?

Frogger

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Do you know if her prices are about the same...or did she increase?

12. Sandy J

Sandy J Guest

She did quit on short notice at Pure salon but never gave a forwarding. We found later where she went ( Radiance) her friend told us. She had her cleint list that she left with. I am sorry she overlooked your #.
    I am not sure what their # is. Need anything I I'll try to help I also work at Pure salon my name is Sandy. Good Luck

13. Sandy J

Sandy J Guest

Pure Salon has been extremly helpful, and Professional.

14. new2area

new2area Member

Pure Salon has not been helpful in any way. They did know where she was moving to and it wasn't short notice. Some people are obviously confused about what really happened, but I'll be glad to set the record straight. FIVE talented sylists have left Pure Salon in the past 2 months and I think that speaks for itself. The number at Radiance Salon and Day Spa is 772-0000. It is a very professional salon and clients are well taken care of.

15. shellybear

shellybear Active Member

Can't find my sylist. Stacey. She was at Headquarters. then went to cost cutters in Fuquay. But I called to check what day she is working...and now she isn't there anymore either. Does anybody know where I cand find her now?

16. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

To me, it should be a common courtesy for a salon to tell a stylist's customers where she (or he) has gone, especially so when the stylist was renting a booth and not an employee of the salon.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

Thats been my main gripe everytime I find mine. :?

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

or even more important to me if i am a regular of the stylist for the stylist to let me know - luckily i don't have that problem

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm going to do my own in a few weeks, RED!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'll buy 2 boxes (different colors) incase I royally screw it up. :lol::lol:
    AND NO, I'm NOT doing the highlight thing you did that took 8 hours. :p

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: - hey i learned my lesson, i have too much hair to do anything other than just plain color:lol::lol: