What happened to the jobs?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by OmniOne1, Oct 21, 2010.

1. OmniOne1

OmniOne1 Well-Known Member

A while back I read that several new huge corporations were going to be opening up in Clayton and the surrounding areas. But I never heard anything after that. Did any new companies ever end up locating in our wonderful area? Or are any companies still in line to locate here? We could use all of the economies boosts that we can get around here!

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Nothing has been changes to my knowledge, but it takes some time for these companies to ramp up.

3. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I think Talecris is actively expanding. Haven't heard if construction has been completed or not.

4. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

They decided to ship them all to Mexico.
    Because they could not provide transportation from the Raligh and Durham area's For the Illeagles living there. so it all went south to Mexico. Sory to be the one to inform you.
    oh and by the way. Welcome to the United States of Mexico.

5. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Please enjoy our hot dog and taco combo's.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Did you get fired from Marco's? ;) :lol:

7. OmniOne1

Here's to Cleo.

Cleo. I suggest you read this article. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100222104939.htm

It's no wonder why the children in this world today are so messed up in the head.

You honestly know nothing about me. You've never even met me. No I don't need a job. But you obviously do. Since you have so much time on you're hands. I was curious because I care about the area we live in. You care about making yourself feel better by attempting to put others down. As I'v seen by watching all of your posts with newcomers. It's quite pathetic how so many of you depend on a forum to make you're lives happier.

Do me a favor Cleo? Next time you feel like saying something witty to impress all of you're "friends". Just go back to high school instead. Because that was obviously the best part of you're life. The part you can't let go.

Stop being a cyber bully. You're not a good person. And you obviously need something better in you're life. Go screw yourself. OK?

:popcorn:

8. Smudger

Smudger Well-Known Member

I Agree! But why stop with Cleo?:iagree:

9. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

LOL how did a Marcos comment go nuclear ?

10. OmniOne1

She's referring to a post that is years old by now. I mean really? Who holds on to something that long? I guess someone who needs to get their daily self esteem boost. Someone who doesn't have better to do with their life? See the bullying can go both ways. Were adults now Cleo. Incase you didn't get that memo.

11. Cleopatra

Speaking of people with issues.... :lol:

I'm sorry you missed the wink and lol smilies, along with your sense of humor. Hadn't seen you in a while, and thought I would give you a ribbing.

Cyber Bullying? Wow.

12. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

Wow such Hostile peeps. I think they make meds for that. Geeese ya'll. its just a forum. Relax enjoy the nonsebce. and don't take life so seriously. it will all be over in a Blink. and then there is nothing. Enjoy all and laugh at stupidity. its all good.
    Come on ; you cant tell me that the guy falling down in the Mall is not funny? It was not to him bvut every one else thought it was. then later on in life he thought it was funny looking back and laughing at his stupidity. we all have been there. Life is way to short for hostilities. ... Smile on your Brother. Try to love one an another right now.:beathorse:

13. OmniOne1

I check these forums every single day for information. And occasionally ask a question. I'm not on here to socialize. And I feel bad for those who are. I asked a simple question. And if you don't have any input. Then don't type anything? I know I'll take a hit from all of this. Because so many people fit into the "Internet Family" that is 4042.com. But for me, this site is for information only.

14. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I sorry but this is funny stuff right here, Marcos=bullying. smuger is on to something maybe change the name around here. 40/bully42.com.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I find your comment offensive. Let me clue you in.....while I might have met some wonderful people through this site, they are very much real people that I have real interactions with OFF the board. It's by no means the ONLY means of socialization a lot of us have. I have many friends who post here and many who don't. It's no different than meeting people across the back fence way back when.

16. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Bad Cleo. Bad! No no!

[​IMG]

Or what?

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester: :grouphug:

18. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

The "adult" thing to do is to ignore comments from people who irritate you. Sensitive much? :lol:

19. Cleopatra

Yeah really. I am however, flattered that I got under somebody's skin so much that they dedicated an entire post to me, complete with internet psychoanalysis. The jig is up. I'm not a good person. :lol:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Are to!!! Nah nah nah!!!! :lol::lol::lol: